Tom Holland-The Hufflepuff

This is a Harry Potter universe Tom Holland imagine. Y/N will be a Hufflepuff and Tom is a Gryffindoor. The girl is like a Later generation Newt Scamander, my baby.

"Of course a Hufflepuff would volunteer to hold one of those disgusting creatures" a griffindoor laughs with his friends and I frown.

"I'll have you know that 'one of those disgusting creatures' is a niffler. If you go to talk bad about a creature then at least learn the names of them" I tell him before walking up to Hagrid, some people laughing.

"Do you have anything shiny-ahh you already know" he says and I smile.

"I don't have anything shiny on, no" I say and he hands me the plateaus-like creature

I smile as I hold the cute creature.

"Oh course you wouldn't own anything shiny, you probably can't afford it, filthy mudblood" the same griffindoor, Jake says and there's some gasps.

"I can't help that I was muggle born. I'm proud of it. It shows that I have to work harder in class to earn my grade, which is also higher than yours" I say. There are a lot of kids who cheer when I say that and Hagrid chuckles.

"Class dismissed" Hagrid finally says and I hand him the niffler.

Couple Weeks Later

It's been a couple weeks since that day and we've been dealing more with creatures. Every time I volunteer.

"Who would like to hold the demiguise?" Hagrid asks and immediately everyone turned their head to me. I slowly resize my hand and we waves me up.

"Does anyone know why I have Merian here on a leash?" He asks and no one raises their hand so I do.

"Yes, Y/N?" Hagrid asks.

"Demiguises can turn invisible and you don't want to loose him. Fun fact, their fur is used to make invisibility cloaks" I smile and the creatures eyes ten blue before it climbs up me, grabbing a stick that someone had thrown.

"Jake" Hagrid scolds.

"Aww thank you" I tell the creature as he climbs onto me.

"Looks like he took a liking to yer" Hagrid says and I smile.

"Has you ever thought of becoming a magizoologist?" Hagrid asks and I nod.

"It actually was in one of my top options" I say.

"Of course it is" Jake says again.

"Will you shut up?" A new voice speaks up. I turn to see the boy I thinks name is Tom Holland facing Jake.

Jake just raises his hands and backs up.

Soon Hagrid dismisses class and we all walk back to the castle.

"I'm sorry about Jake" a voice says and I look to see Tom.

"Oh it's okay, I'm used to it. Thank you for sticking up for me though" I say and he smiles.

"So you're thinking about becoming a magizoologist?" He asks and I nod.

"I love magical creatures, any creatures at that" I smile.

"That sounds fun" he says and I nod.

"It is!" I exclaim, my face heating up.

"So what's your favorite creature?" He asks.

"Geez you can't do that to me. Well I love Bowtruckles because they can be more domestic and all. But Occamy's are so cool. They can just shrink and enlarge to the size of whatever place they're in-I just find it so cool" I rant.

"Sorry, I get excited. The only person I can talk to about this stuff is my friend Luna" I say and he laughs.

"Well now you have me too" he says and I smile.

Month Later

"How did you do on the potions test?" I ask Tom as I meet up with him in the hallway.

"I did pretty good" he smiles, wrapping his right arm around my shoulders.

"What did Hagrid want?" He asks and I grin, gripping his hand.

"Okay you can't tell anyone. Hagrid agreed to let me tell you and Luna. You have t swear that whatever you see, you won't tell a soul" I say and he nods.

"I won't, I swear" he says and I smile, dragging him to the Hufflepuff tower. They had to move us to a tower because our original place was damaged. I open a case that Hagrid gave me and push tom into it. I climb in and shut the case.

"What the hell?" He asks, looking around.

"Hagrid gave me this so that sometime in the late or soon future I want to start collection creatures or something I can" I grin.

"That's amazing" he says and my bowtruckle climbs up my leg.

"Aww hey Pads" I smile at the creature and Tom turns.

"What is that?" He asks.

"It's a bowtruckle. His name is Pads" I say and hold him out with my hand.

"Don't think he likes me" Tom laughs as Pads runs back to my shoulder.

"He's shy" he say and set him on a table.

"Since we are in privacy there's something I've been meaning to ask" he says and I turn to him.

"What is it?" I ask and he looks down.

"Will... will you maybe be my girlfriend?" He asks and I grin, nodding.

"Yes" I say and his eyes light up.

"Really?" He asks and I nod, laughing.

We hug and he pulls say, planting his lips on mine. We pull away after a few moments and I take a deep breath.

"I've been waiting to do that for two weeks" Tom says and I smile.

Fuck you Jake.