Peter Parker-Karen

"Hey Bucky you kind of look like Jefferson" I point out as Bucky and i rewatch Once Upon A Time.

"I never realized that. Weird" Bucky shrugs.

"Hey Y/N can you come help me with something?" Peter likes his head in my room and I nod.

"I'll be back" I tell Bucky as I follow Peter to his room.

"You needed help?" I ask.

"Sort of. Karen wants to meet you" he says and I gasp.

"Does that mean?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, you get to put the suit on" he laughs and I race to the suit.

"Ahh fuck yes. Get out so I can change" I wave him out and he playfully scoffs before exiting and shutting the door. I take my shirt and pants off before slipping the material on with the mask and pressing the spider, it retracting around my skin.

"Welcome back-Y/N" the robotic female voice says.

"Thai is so cool. Hello Karen, I'm Y/N" I say as I look around Peter's room.

"I'm very aware of who you are, Y/N. Peter always talks about you" she says and I smile.

"Peter says you wanted to meet me?" I ask as I look down at the web shooters.

"Peter is very fond of you, Y/N. and since he won't ask it, I think you should ask him out" she says as my face heats up.

"What?" I ask grinning.

"It's obvious he likes you. You should ask him out." She restates.

"Maybe I will" I smile, opening the door.

"Wanna go out?" I ask him as he turns.

"W-what?" He stutters.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?" I ask and he quickly nods.

"Y-yeah of course" he quickly says with a red face.

"Good. Now to go see what I can do in this suit" I smile as I run away from him, him following me.

"Karen how do I use the web shooters?" I ask and she tells me how. I do the weird hand movement and a web comes out and I jump, swishing me through the hallway until I get outside and I climb on the walls of the building.

"Oh this is so cool" I gasp as I reach the top of the building. I walk onto the glass roof of the living room to see Wanda, Sam, Steve, Vision, and Scott.

Scott stretches, looking up and screaming.

They all look up and I wave.

I shoot a web and swing myself around the trees of the mini forest before deciding to get to ground. I get down to  see Peter waiting, an amused smile on his face.

"Woah there's so many webs" I gasp.

"Y/N no" he states and I smile.

"Y/N yes" I smile as I pick some weird web.

I shoot and they come out as like nets.

"Peter I'm so sorry" I burst or laughing as I see him webbed to the ground.

"It's fine" he laughs as he breaks free from the webs.

"I like Karen" I say as he lifts the bottom on my mask.

"Kiss him" Karen says.

"Really? Should I?" I ask Karen.

"If you don't then I will" she says and I smile, reaching up and placing my lips on his quickly.

"Maybe you should borrow my suit more often" he says smiling.

"Yes I should. I look fabulous in it" I say before starting off, pulling the mask down.

"Peter when did you grow boobs?" Tony asks when I walk in.

"Cover my voice" I whisper to Karen.

"Hormones" I say, jumping when it comes out a low mans voice.

"Y/N you turned on detective mode" Tony snorts.

"I'm a better Spiderman. Spider Woman. Bam" I say, trying to do a flip like he does but instead I'm webbed to the ceiling safely.

"I will let no harm come to you" Karen says.

"Good Karen" I smile.

"Now how do I get out, I don't have Peter's strength?"