Tom Holland-Snow

So I just got an idea of like what if Tom Holland and the Spiderman Hoco cast and a lot of fans were at a panel but then there is a bad blizzard and the powers out and everyone gets cold and stuff.

"It was funny" Jacob laughs before the lights start flickering before going out.

"Everyone remain calm. A bad blizzard storm has hit" a voice echoes through the room and my wuss widen a bit.

He talks a bit about the storm before people start running around to their friends.

"Macy?" I ask, stumbling past people as I try to find my friend. I give up once I can't see her and get in a corner, breathing deeply as I try to calm myself and keep warm.

"Hey" a voice says above and I look up to see Tom Holland.

"H-hey" I say and he smiles.

"D-do you mind if I sit n-next to you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It sure is cold" he says and I laugh slightly.

"Yes, yes it is" I smile. We all talk before a few men come in with a lot of blankets.

"We have found some blankets so please share" a man says and every runs up, grabbing one. I get one and notice a little girl in the back, shivering. I look at my blanket and back at her, frowning.

"Hey" I say to the girl and she looks up.

"Who did you come here with?" I ask and she points to two girls who are grabbing a blanket only big enough for two people.

"Here" I smile at the girl, holding the big blanket out.

"R-really?" She shivers and I nod, rubbing my arm.

"I'm sure" I say and she takes the blanket.

"Thank you s-so much" she grins before running off. I go back to the corner, rubbing my hands together and placing them between my thighs.

"That was sweet of you" Tom says coming over with a blanket.

"She deserves it, she's young" I say and he sits down.

"Here" He says handing me the blanket.

"What? No you need it" I say and he laughs.

"You gave up yours it's only fair" he says and I shake my head.

"Okay how about we share" he suggests and I nod.

"Okay" I say and he lays the blanket out on us and I quickly bring it up to my neck.

"What's your name anyways?" He asks.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N. nice to meet you" I say and he smiles.

"Nice to meet you too" he says and we begin talking about everything we can think of. I look down at my phone as it buzzes with a weather notification.

"Apparently the blizzard is going to last up until 7 am" I say and he sighs.

"By then the snow will be so stiff and high" he says and I agree, nodding.

"What time is it anyways?" He asks and I check.

"11" I answer, laying on my back.

"It's s-so fucking cold" he says and I nod, feeling myself scootch slightly closer as I feel his body heat radiating.
I feel him get closer to me until we are laying beside each other.

"You're warm" we both say before we look at each other and laugh.

"But seriously body heat is very good. I mean it what would've kept Jack alive if Rose wasn't so selfish and kept the thing to herself" I say and before I can say anything else I feel arms and legs wrap around me, pulling me closer as I feel more heat making me sigh happily.

"Ya know if I wasn't so worried about freezing to death I would probably be fangirling right now" I mumble as I pull the blanket up further.
He hums and hurried his head in my shoulder.

I rub my hands up and down his back, trying to make enough friction to warm him up a bit.

"You're just so warm" he says and I smile.

"So how old are you?" He asks me, shifting his legs against mine.

"19" I say, laying my head on his as I wrap my leg around his to keep more warmth on me.

"Okay good" he mumbles and I shut my eyes, breathing out.

I feel so cold yet so warm.

A/N I kind wanna do a part 2 to this about the day after??