Spiderman-Spiderman's Clothes Part 2

"I swear I'm as broke as my leg in fifth grade" I plead to the man as he comes closer to me.

Record scratch. You're probably wondering how I got myself in this situation. Pretty easily actually. I wanted a donut.

"But I'll be happy to give you my donut" I say, holding up the simpsons looking donut.

"I don't want your damn donut" he says, throwing the donut.

"Hey I spent three bucks on that!" I exclaim and he slaps me.

"I'm having serious deja vu, man" I say, lightly rubbing my cheek.

"Look brother I have a secret and I don't want to let the secret out on you, if you know what I'm saying" I say, trying to stall him.

"Tell me the secret" he demands.

"Not until I get another donut" I state.

"I don't have money god damnit that's why  mugging you you thick headed bitch!" He yells and i feel him shove me down, against a garbage thing.

"Yep serious deju vu" I mumble, the familiar red and blue man jumping down.

"Ahh tell the lady you're sorry" he says and the man brings out a gun, pointing up but he webs the gun to him.

"Say you're sorry" he demands.

"I'm sorry" he grumbles before being webbed to a light pole.

"You really need to stop getting yourself in these situations" Spiderman says, helping me up.

"I know I know. But I was hungry and the donut shop isn't that far" I say and he just shakes his head.

"You could get into serious danger" he says, grabbing me as he swings us on top of a building.

"I know but I guess I just don't learn my lesson" I joke as he stops at my fire escape.

"How's your back?" He asks as I open my window, climbing in.

"Ahh it's healing" I shrug, him climbing in.

"Nice room" he says and I smile.

"Thank you" I say, plugging my phone in.

"I'm guessing you find those clothes comfortable?" He asks and I look down to see the clothes he gave me.

"Ahh yes, they are extremely comfortable actually" I say and he sits down on my chair.

"Where are you going?" He asks as I open my door.

"To the kitchen?" I question with a laugh as I exit. I pour a cup of milk, turning my head to see him standing a bit behind the doorway.

"My parents are gone for the week" I laugh out and he carefully walks out.

"I like your apartment" he comments.

"Thanks" I say as I open my school bag.

"What's that?" He asks, looking over.

"My school bag?" I ask and pull out some books.

"Milk and Honey" he says and I nod.

"You like poetry?" He asks and I smile.

"I love it" I correct as I pull out my assignment book to make are I have my homework done.

"Fuck" I whisper as I look for my math book.

"What's wrong?" He quickly asks.

"Oh god" I mumble, holding my head in my hands.