Peter Parker- Freshmen Part 2

I was going through my olde reimagines and found Freshmen, about Y/N who has an older sister named Veronica who's a bitch and a bully. Peter has to show her around school and she sticks up for Ned and Peter against her sister and stuff. So I wanted a part 2.

"Mom!" Veronica yells in shock.

"Veronica don't yell at me. I have made up my mind" mom says sternly to my sister.

"You are grounded from here on and will be spending the year at grandmas until you can change your act." She says before smiling at me and walking off.

Veronica glares at me as I give her a smile and walk away.

I click Peter's contact when I shut my bedroom door, hearing the ringing until he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Peter Veronica is going to my grandmas for the year" I tell my friend.

"Really? That's great!" He exclaims and I smile.

"Yes it is! Now I won't have to hear her continuously talking about prom" I say and hear his laugh.

"You're going to prom, though" he points out.

"Yes but prom is in like forever from now. I don't want to hear about it all the time" I sigh.

"Speaking of prom, who are you going with? You certainly have had a lot of people asking" he asks and I groan.

"I don't know. Everyone whose asked are either rude, or in it for sex" I say.

"I'm sure someone good will ask" he says.

"And if not I'll go with a friend" I say.

" I mean on one hand if I go with a friend like Michelle, people will think I'm lesbian. If I don't go with anyone, people will think I'm a loser. I mean I do care what people think, unfortunately" I groan out.

"Sorry, I'm sure someone is gonna ask you" he says and I sigh.

"Anyways how's it coming along with Liz?" I ask, my heart panging a bit.

"It's... it's coming along. Very slowly. But I'm working up the courage" he says and I frown.

"That's good. Hey do you think Jack has anyone to go with?" He asks and there's silence.

"Jack? Really?" He asks

"Why not Jack? He's not mean or rude" I say.

"I guess.. I just don't see it working out" he says and I look around my room.

"I don't know. I'll talk to you at school. Bye" I say, hearing him say a 'bye' before hanging up.

_____