Peter Parker-Protect

Imagine Peter waking up one night from a nightmare over one of the recent villains he's been fighting with, capturing you.

Y/N L/N. The love of my life. The sunshine in this dark world. I would do anything for her, and she would do anything for me.

"It's over, Spider-Man. You're too late to save her. You just weren't good enough for her" The Rhino says as I bang on the hard glass.

"Please! She has nothing to do with it!" I cry out as I see Y/N close her eyes.

"I love you Spidey" I hear her croak out before there's a flash of light. I squint and cry mout as I see her limp body fall to the ground, a hole in her chest.

"Y/N!" I scream as The Rhino laughs.

"You were too late" The Rhino vanishes as the wall dissolves from in front of me.

I sprint to my loves body and hold her to my chest, pushing her loose hair from her face as I rip my mask off, tears flowing down my face.

"Please don't go, please"  I cry out.

"Please, you can't leave me" I whisper out.

"You can't" I whisper out.

I gasp out as my eyes open.

I sniffle and wipe my face, my salty tears mixing with my sweat.

I grab my phone and turn it on, seeing my notifications and the time.

3:24 am

Instagram: Y/U/N has posted

Y/N 💕
Goodnight, I love you 💕

Snapchat:
Ned😎
MJ 💨
Y/N💓😍
Tony🙌🏻

I quickly unlock my phone and go to Y/N's post to see a picture of us. She's hanging upside down on her bed and I'm holding her face.
Michelle had taken it without us knowing but Y/N thought it was cute.

@ Y/U/N: You have been the one for me 🎶 💕

I like it and quickly go to my contacts and open her chat, my fingers taping on the keyboard quickly.

Hey, are you awake??

Yeah, I couldn't sleep. What's up?

I had a nightmare, I love you

Are you okay?? I love you too

The Rhino had gotten you

What if I'm not safe enough for you? What if I can't protect you??

Peter don't you dare say that. I'm on my way.

I sniffle and rub my face.

Soon I hear the door open before Y/N steps into my room.

"Peter" he says quietly before I feel her arms wrap around me. I let it a quiet cry and berry my face in her shoulder. I feel her fingers run through my hair and i take a shaky breath.

"Peter it's okay, I'm okay. I'm alive and well" she says and I hold her tighter.

"But what if-" she cuts me off and pulls away, placing her hands on my cheeks.

"Peter stop it. You can protect me. You have before. No what if's. I'm here to stay, and I'm not leaving. I never will leave you. I love you" she says and rubs my cheek with her thumb, wiping a tear from my cheek.

"I love you too" I say, my voice cracking slightly.

She gives me a small smile before placing a kiss to my forehead.

"Get some rest, please. I don't like it when you're tired" she says and I nod, laying back into the bed and lacing my fingers through hers.

"Will you stay with me?" I asks nd she looks at the time, before sighing.

"Fine. Only if you promise me you won't keep worrying about not being good enough to protect me" she says and I nod, tugging her to the bed and wrapping my arms around her.

I hold her to my chest as my head lays on my chest. I feel her kiss my shoulder and I take a deep breath.

"Goodnight, I love you" she whispers to me and I feel my heart swell slightly.

"I love you too"