Tom Holland- Cherry Stems

"Come on and meet the cast, Y/N" Laura tugs my arm out as I wrap my arms around me.

"Come on take that sweatshirt off" she says and I shake my head as I follow her towards an area.

"You rushed me so I had to throw this on" I say defensively and she raises her eyebrows.

"Okay?" She asks, confused as she tugs me to a group of people.

"Guys this is my cousin!" Laura says and all the people turn around as I feel intimidated.

"Hey" I say awkwardly with a small wave.

"Oh hey, name Harrison" a taller boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes says, coming closer to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Harrison!" Laura exclaims and he looks at her.

"What?" He asks.

"That's my cousin" she says and he nods.

"I'm not seeing the issue" he says and she rolls her eyes.

"Y/N isn't interested in actors or people trying to become actors" she glares at him, tugging him away.

"Why not?" Jacob asks.

"Well she doesn't do well with crowds and people watching her every move. She is going to become a lawyer" she says and I look up at her.

"Yes about the whole Harvard thing" I trail off, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I actually got accepted to UC Berkeley" I say doing miniature jazz hands.

"You're going to UC Berkeley when you could've went to Yale to be a lawyer? That's strange" she says.

"I'm not being a lawyer" I say.

"What? But you said you wanted to be" she says confused.

"Actually my parents did. I want to go into psychology" I smile.

"Well you're going to be closer to me then" she says wrapping an arm around my shoulders and I smile.

"Yep!" I say, forgetting everyone else.

"Hey why are you wearing a sweatshirt?" Zendaya asks.

"She rushed me" I say quickly.

"And that urged you to put a sweatshirt on?" Tom asks.

"Yes" I say and Laura grabs the bottom of my sweatshirt, tugging it off me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, trying to squirm away. The sweatshirt comes off and I wrap my arms around the front of me so they won't see my shirt.

"What's on the shirt?" Laura asks.

"Nothing! Nothing" I say as she tugs at my arms.

"Let me go this is assault!" I exclaim as she finally pries my arms open, cracking up at my shirt.

"Stop it" I whine, wrapping my arms around myself again.

"Now I'm curious" Harrison says and Laura smirks.

"Harrison would you mind helping me grab her arms?" Laura asks and I plead her with my eyes.

"Laura please" I beg.

"Your puppy eyes won't work this time" she says as Harrison easily pries my left arm.

"Oh my god" Jacob says laughing and I hang my head in shame.

"Why do you have a shirt of Tom and his dog on your shirt?" Zendaya asks, smirking.

"I got it for free" I say.