Tom Holland-Puppy

Imagine your boyfriend, Tom Holland, buying you a dog to keep you company while he's gone.

"Are you Y/N L/N?" The guy asks and I nod, signing the board as I eye the box with holes in it.

"Have a good day" I call after him as I pull the box inside.

I open it to see a note.

Hey babe, I got you a present. Go look in the back yard -Tom

I run to the backyard door and slide it open, walking out to see Tom with a dog. A German Shepherd to be specific.

"Tom" I gush, wrapping my arms around him, him hugging back.

"Do you like it-him?" He asks nervously as I look down at the pup.

"Tom I love him, and you" I say, pressing a kiss to his cheek before kneading down beside the dog and petting it as it jumps up, licking my cheeks.

"I got him for you so you don't get lonely when I'm gone" he says and I smile up at him.

"Tom you're the best boyfriend ever" I say, pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

I pet the energetic pup and smile.

"What are you going to name him?" He asks me, petting the puppy.

"Riley" I say and he smiles.

"Riley" he says and nods.

"I like it" he says, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Do you want to head inside to get Riley situated?" He asks and I nod.

"Maybe we can get situated too" he whisper into my ear suggestively.

"Tom we just got the child, no sex until he's one" I say seriously and he pouts as I call the puppy into the house, following me.

"I hope you're joking" he calls after me.

"I am. But no sex yet. We can't ruin his innocence" I coo at the dog, kissing its forehead.

"How about tomorrow?" He asks and I laugh at him.

"You have a hand" I remind him.

"It's not the same" he grumbles, sitting on the couch.

"I love you" I say, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I love you too" he says, his frown turning into a sweet smile.

"Wanna watch Iron Man?" He asks me as I pour the dog food.

"Of course baby" I say smiling and he puts the movie in, forcing me to sit down away from the puppy. It doesn't last long through, seeing as the puppy jumped on the couch into my lap.

Tom pours and I smile at him.

"He's stealing you from me" he says and I snort.

"Tom are you jealous over a dog?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No" he quickly says.

"Tom you're my boyfriend. It's a dog" I say and his frown fades away.

"He's sitting on your lap" he mumbles and I laugh.

"Because he loves me. You cuddled Tessa and I not getting mad" I point out, him knowing he can't argue.

"Fine. But when we go to bed you're cuddling with me"

Needles to say, the puppy couldn't jump onto the bed and had to sleep beside the bed because tom refused to let it on the bed.