Peter Parker- Rumor

Requested by 77honeyy 😊

I walk into the school, the chattering and laughing filling my ears as I make my way to my locker.

I unlock my locker, slipping my backpack off as something catches my ear.

"Y/N? Really?" I don't quite catch anything else but it makes me confused.

Maybe I'm hearing wrong.

I shrug it off and get what I need for my first period.

_____

"Did you hear about Y/N?" I hear for the hundredth time today. I furrow my eyebrows as I try to listen in on the conversation, urging to know what is going on.

"Apparently she's been going around and telling people that she's been going around sitting on all these guys laps and shit" the girl says and my jaw slightly falls open.

"What?" I speak up, them looking at me.

"Oh sorry, didn't know you could hear" the girl says and I chew on my cheek.

"Where did you guys hear that from?" I ask.

"Oh it's been going around the school all day" a girl speaks up and the bell rings, everyone leaving me to be confused.

"But I didn't do that, nor say it" I mumble as I grab my stuff, exiting the room.

As I travel down the hallway I hear my name on both sides of me, all about the same thing.

What if Peter hears? What if he believes it? What if he breaks up with me? He's gonna break up with me. Oh god please don't break up with me.

I jump slightly when Peter jumps beside my locker as I shove my books in it.

"Sorry" he laughs out, his brown eyes crinkling slightly.

"It's fine" I smile, worried that he's heard about the rumor.

"What are you doing after school?" He asks with a smile and I jerk my backpack out of my locker.

"Nothing, you?" I ask and he laced his fingers through mine.

"Nothing. Wanna come over?" He asks and I nod, shutting my locker.

"Of course" I say as we exit the school.

_____

"Have you heard anything lately?" I ask Peter, making him look up from the floor where's he's sprawled out.

"Like what?" He asks and I shrug.

"Oh ya know. The usual drama. Someone cheating, getting detention, cheating.." I trail off and he thinks for a moment before shaking his head.

"Nothing?" I ask.

"Nothing" he confirms with a smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he laughs.

"Yes. What's up with you today?" He asks and I sigh.

"Is everything alright?" He asks, his smile faltering.

"No. Yes, well no. I don't know" I sigh and he sits beside me.

"I don't want you to break up with me" I mumble.

"Why would I break up with you?" He asks, taking my left hand in his right hand.

"There's this rumor going around that I've been telling people that I was sitting on all these guys laps and stuff" I mumble and I look up with I hear a laugh.

"What's funny?" I ask, confused as he tries to cover his laugh with a cough.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for laughing. I know that rumor wasn't true, Y/N. You're always with me, you wouldn't even have time to do anything with anyone else" he says and I smile.

"I got worried for nothing" I pour and he laughs.

"Yes you did. I know you wouldn't cheat on me" he says and kisses my forehead.

"You're the best boyfriend" I say, pecking his lips.

"I know"