Spiderman-Spiderman's Clothes Part 4

"Just a little longer" Spiderman whines as he leans up and kisses me again.

"Spidey you have to go save the city" I say, pulling away as he kisses my neck.

"But I'd prefer this" he whines.

"Trust me, I would too. But you have to go" I laugh, climbing off him.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He asks and I nod, smiling.

"Ya ya. Stay safe" I tell him as he hops through my window and off the fire escape.

Okay ya this is a bit confusing, I know.
So ever since that one night where we kissed he's been coming over every night. The night after that we just awkwardly talked. The couple nights after that slowly got more comfortable, till one night he kissed me again and then it just grew from there.
Don't worry, we've only kissed. It's been a month since the kiss. I don't know who he is but strangely I don't really mind. I know him, just not his name. Yea that sounds so crazy but it's not to me.

_____

"Ned are you okay?" I ask as I sit down at the table.

"I heard that you feel off the rope?" I ask and he nods.

"Nothing is broke, except my dignity" he sighs.

"Here" I say, giving him my cookie.

"You're too good to me" he sighs as he eats the cookie.

"Anything for you" I joke, laughing.

"I totally bombed my language arts test" Peter groans as he sits down.

"I'm sure you did fine, Peter. We've been friends for a little over a month and you've never even gotten a C on a test" I say and he shrugs.

"Now I have" he groans.

"Here" I say, placing a cookie on his tray.

"You always give us cookies when we are sad" Peter points out.

"Hey don't complain" Ned nudges him.

"Y/N Peter kicked my leg where there's a bruise. Can I have another cookie?" Ned asks with puppy eyes.

"Aww Ned" I coo.

"You're not seriously falling for this, are you?" Michelle asks sitting down as I hand Ned a cookie.

"I can't say no" I sigh.

"No you cannot" Michele laughs, patting my back.

"Oh you can't say no?" A voice joins the conversation.

"Hello Marcus" I say, looking up at the Senior as I stand.

"How about a date tonight?" He asks me.

"I actually have plans" I say. Hey, I'm not fully lying.

"I have to work all week" I say and he shrugs.

"Just call me when you're ready?" He winks, slipping a piece of paper with his number on it in my back pocket.

"Did he just..?" Michelle asks and I nod.

"I'm kind of disturbed, kind of weirdly flattered?" I say confused.

"I didn't know you had to work all week" Ned says and I shake my head.

"I don't" I say and he laughs.

_____

"Yes mom, I'll be fine" I smile to my mom as she gets ready for work. She works every night at 9.

"Okay, there's money on ft table for Chinese takeout since it's your favorite. Be safe and my work number is on the fridge" she says and I smile.

"Mom I'll be fine. I've been home alone at night for a long time now" I shoo her towards the door.

"I know you're going to be alright. Okay bye I love you" she says kissing my cheek before rushing off. I grab my phone and dial and
Chinese restaurant, ordering my usual food. I sit in the living room and watch Friends before hearing a knock on the door. I grab the money and open the door.

"Y/N L/N?" He asks and I nod, handing him the food.

"Thank you, had a good day!" I smile at Gina s he walks away and I shut the door, carrying the food to the living room and setting it on the coffee table as I start eating. I watch about two episodes before cleaning up, putting the left overs in the fridge and changing into pajamas and brushing my teeth. I jump, hearing a loud knock. I check the time quickly.
12:14

I enter my room to see Spiderman crouching outside my window. I walk over and open it, him crawling in, shutting it after him.

"Took you long enough" he jokes.

"Well excuse you I was changing" I say and laugh as I walk to the living room.

"It smells like Chinese food in here" he points out.

"Well I ordered Chinese food" I shrug.

"Are you hungry? I have leftovers" I say and he rubs the neck of his neck.

"I'm taking that as a yes" I say and hop up, warming he food up and bringing it out. He practically swallows it all whole.

"Ahh I'm full" he says, laying across my couch as he pats his stomach.

"Good" I laugh as I stand, throwing the empty cartons away. I come back and he grabs my arm, tugging me and making me fall onto him.

"No cuddling you'll get tired" I stare and he just digs his face into my shoulder.

"But you're so warm" he says and I laugh, pulling away so that I'm sitting back on him.

"So how was school?" He asks, pulling his mask up to his nose and kisses my cheek.

"It was pretty good. This dude asked me out and I gave my cookies to Ned and Peter" I say and he pulls away.

"Someone asked you out?" He asks and I nod.

"What did you say?" He asks and I place a kiss over his lips.

"I said no" I say pulling away, making his lips turn into a smile.

"Good" he says before kissing me again, laying his hands on my back.

I kiss back as he runs his clothed hands up the back of my shirt. We continue kissing for a bit before my phone that's on the coffee table beside us rings, making me pull away and grab it.

"Hey Michelle" I say the phone, Spiderman laying back, not happy that she interrupted.
I just smile at him and playfully roll my eyes.

"Hey did you get the homework done?" She asks me.

"Ahh I left it at school cause I got done in class-wait which homework?" I ask as Spiderman leans up and kisses my jaw, trailing down making. me let out a shaky breath.

"science" she says.

"Yea I left that at school" I say, closing my eyes as he starts nibbling on the sensitive skin.

"Oh, well thank you anyways" she says.

"Yeah you're welcome" I say with shaky breaths as I hang up, tossing my phone

"I swear to god" I breath out as he just smiles.

"You" I say pecking his lips.

"Need" I say pecking him again.

"To go" I say pecking his lips again.

"Save the city" I say finally.

"I don't wanna" he groans.

"You have too" I laugh, climbing off him and helping him up.

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow night" he smiles before hopping out my window.