Tom Holland-Jimmy Fallon

"Now we are going to play a game called Flip Cup. Have you ever played it?" Jimmy asks Tom Holland as Elizabeth Olsen and I wait begin the curtain.

"Have you played this before?" She asks me and I nod.

"Oh ya. In high school we played it all the time" I laugh quietly as we make small talk until he calls us out.

"Now girls, you've played this before, correct?" Jimmy asks after we all hug each other.

"Yes" Elizabeth says.

"Y/N you've just turned 21, you've played?" He asks.

"In high school I was very good at it" I smile.

"Sorry mom" I say towards the camera.

"Whoops" Tom says making us laugh.

"Okay there are six cups. Three for each. Tom and I will start" Jimmy says and begins explaining the rules and how to play for the crowd and cameras.

"And go" Jimmy says and they both drink it. Tom flips it over after two tries and Jimmy continues to try. I drink mine and flip it, it taking me one try and Jimmy finally makes it. Tom quickly downs the cup and flips it in one try. I drink the other one as Elizabeth fails to flip it. I flip it on the first try and cheer as tom drinks his last one.

"We're on a role" I say, jumping a bit as he flips it and I drink my last one, flipping it as Elizabeth gives up on flipping it.

"And we have our winners!" Jimmy says and Tom and I high five.

"Have a good night!" Jimmy says as the crowd claps, a song playing to end it all, Naturally by Selena Gomez.

"You are the thunder and I am the lightning!" Elizabeth and I 'sing' to each other while doing a weird dance.

"Nothing better than drinking and winning a game at 6" I joke as we get backstage.

"Y/N! I'm sorry for bothering you, I'm Harrison Osterfield" a boy says and I smile.

"I know who you are, Harrison" I laugh, shaking his hand.

"Oh god" he says fanning his face slightly.

"Can I hug you? I've heard you give good hugs" he says and I smile, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Oh you are good" he breaths out hugging me back.

"You did great out there" he says when we pull away.

"Aww thank you" I smile at him.

"Harrison where's my phone?" Tom's voice asks and Harrison hands out a phone, not looking away from me.

"It's just so great to meet you! You must think I'm a freak-oh god" he says and I laugh.

"I think it's cute" I say friendly-like.

"It's just-wow. Your acting-how you portrayed Tigress was so great! And I love how in that shark movie you weren't really dumb" he starts rambling as I just smile. I like him, not in a relationship way but friend way.

"Okay Haz she's probably tired of your rambling" Tom interrupts him, laughing.

"Ahh I like it. It's cute and I never really get anyone telling me how good I'm doing in person, they usually just want to know the basic stuff" I shrug and Tom nods.

"Do you guys maybe want to come to my hotel later? I'm having some friends over" I ask and Harrison looks to tom.

"Please" I hear him whisper.

"Sure, we don't have plans tonight" Tom smiles, making my heart flutter. Why the fuck are you doing this, heart? Are you sick?

"Here, put your numbers in so I can text you the details" I smile and hand Harrison the phone first. His jaw drops as he types into it.

"I can't believe I'm holding Y/N L/N's phone" he says, handing it to Tom.

"I like you" I laugh out, nodding to Harrison.

"I better get him out of here before he passes out" Tom laughs and I smile, waving as they leave.

_____

"Ya know, Harrison wouldn't stop talking about how cool you were on our way here" Tom states as he comes out onto the patio with me.

"Is that so?" I laugh out, looking into the room to see him, Elizabeth, Jeremy, Pratt and Hiddleston all watching us, quickly looking away when we look at them.

"I like him, he's funny" I smile.

"I could probably set you two up if you want" he says, a small frown tugging at his lips.

"I don't like him like that, more like a friendship" I say and see him smile.

"Cool" he says and I feel our hands brush against each other. My face heats up and I can tell his is too. I feel his finger wraparound my hand and through mine. I hold his hand back and bite back a smile.

"Ya know, you look really pretty" he says and I smile up at him, the moonlight on his face making his face look even more perfect than it already is.

"You look really handsome" I say, is not breaking eye contact.

"Ya know, Harrison and hem made me come out here so that I could try and kiss you" he says and I laugh lightly.

"Is that so?" I ask, looking back at them watching us. They all give me a thumbs up and Jeremy makes kissing motions. Harrison hands his hands kiss and Tom just laughs, a smirk tugging at his lips as he crosses his arms.

"Well why don't we give them what they want?" I ask and he smiles.

"I don't see what the harm would be" he says, wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrap mine on his neck, hugging him.

"I love teasing them" I whisper into his ear, slowly pulling away, and placing my lips on his.

We pull away when we hear yelling and cheers. We look back at them to see them all cheering and high fiving.

"They're weirdos" he says and I laugh.

"Yes they are" I smile.