Tom Holland- Milk Girl

I laugh at a joke Jacob made as my eyes scan the crowd of Homecoming fans, taking in everyone's appearances. Most of them are wearing Spiderman merch.

"So Tom, there have been rumors of you and Zendaya saying" the interviewer says making us laugh.

"It's only a rumor" Zendaya says smiling.

Zendaya and I are good friends, but we would never date. I don't see her like that.

"We keep trying to set Tom up with girls but he doesn't like them that way" Jacob says, lightly glaring at me but laughing.

"Whys that?" The interviewer asks and I shrug.

"I just haven't found the right girl. I mean all the girls have been lovely and sweet, but I didn't have a connection" I say, a little upset.

I do want to find a girl to love and care for me, but now it's harder because everyone just throws themselves at me. I don't want a kind of relationship like that.

"Well we're going to let the fans ask some questions" the interviews says and a girl speaks up.

"Will you marry me, tom?" She asks making us all laugh.

"I'm honored, but I have to turn you down, love" I smile as the microphone is passed to another girl.

"What's something you look for in a girl?" She asks and i think.

"Someone that's chill, laid back. I like a girl with humor" I say with a smile as people co tongue to ask questions, the next three being to me about my love life. It got kind of annoying, but I love my fans and I would never tell them that.

"I don't know, I forgot to dress the milk-what? Oh they can hear me? Oh! Sorry! Ok, would y'all ever consider going deeper into Flash and his abusive father in the next movie?" A girl asks making us all laugh and smile, Jon speaking up.

"I think we are trying to work on going more in depth of Flash's character because it seems like everyone wants us too, also I hope you get your milk" Jon says making me smile and I squint to try and see the girl. I see her pass down the mic, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

I want to see her.

They continue with the questions a bit longer before Jon leans over.

"What's up?" He asks and I look at him.

"I don't know. I keep thinking of that milk girl" I whisper and he smirks.

"By can we do a little game with the fans?" Jon asks and the interviewer smiles, nodding.

"Of course! I have a few in mind actually" he says and opens a notebook.

"We could play the game where we blind fold a fan and the have to guess who's in front of them based on anything you guys choose" he suggests and Jon smiles.

"Perfect" he says and stands.

"Hmm, so many to pick from" he says and looks over to where the milk girl is.

"The girl who didn't know the microphone was on" he says and there's laughs before the girl is brought on stage, her face red. I feel my cheeks turn pink as I look at her.

She's gorgeous.

They blind fold her and help her steady herself from falling.

"Hmm who first" Laura smirks at me, them all staring at me.

"What should he do?" Jacob whispers to us and they all think.

"Make her feel you" Zendaya whispers making us all look at her, my face heating up.

"Not like that, not sexually you dirty minded freaks" she laughs.

"Like your hair or arm or something" she says and we all nod.

"Hair will roll out Jacob" Laura says and Jacob nods.

"Stomach?" Jon suggests smirking.

Oh yeah! She would really have to pick between Tony and Tom if she really feels around" Laura says and they all separate.

"I don't get a choice in this?" I whisper and they all shake their head, grinning. I pout slightly before walking over to the blindfolded girl. I light grab her hand, her jumping making everyone burst out laughing.

"Sorry" she quickly apologizes and I smile. I bring her hand under my stomach and she touches it, her face heating up.

The crowd starts laughing and yelling.

"So you have any clue where your hand is?" The interviewer asks, laughing.

"I think I know" she says laughing.

"Where?" He asks her.

"Tom Holland's abbs" she says and they take the blindfold off of her blushing face.

"How did you know that so quickly?" Jacob asks laughing.

"I've seen a lot of pictures" she says in defense.

"H-hi" I stutter out, cursing myself mentally.

"H-hey" she says, shifting her feet slightly.

"I'm Tom" I says be she smiles.

"I know" she laughs and holds her hand out.

"I'm Y/N" she smiles and I shake her hand, loving how mine captures hers.

"Do you maybe want to hang out sometime?" I ask and she nods.

"Y-yeah. That seems cool" she says and I grin, grabbing a pen and writing my number on her wrist.

"I hope you'll text me later" I say and she nods.

" I will" she promises before heading back to her seat.

"You're welcome" Jon whispers when I sit down, lightly nudging him.