Peter Parker-Mark

"I can't go in there Peter! They all know" I whine to my friend as he drags me into school.

"And it won't change a thing. They'll still see you the way they always have" he tells me, stopping when he sees them.

The three queen bee's of our school.

Liz, Sara, and Ashley.

You'll never see them apart from each other.

I've never talked to hem ever in my life because they're all jerks who talk bad about everyone.

"Karissa! There you are, bestie" Liz says and I look at Peter, who shrugs.

"Hey?" I ask as I walk over to them.

"Okay bestie, we were wondering if you'd like to sit with us at lunch" Sara says and I shrug.

"Sure" I say, not seeing the harm in it.

"Cool! See you later" Ashley says as they all turn and walk off in sync.

"I swear they're robot" Peter tells me and I snicker.

"See? Everyone knowing that your father is Tony Stark hasn't changed anything. Besides the whole Liz, Sara and Ashley thing" he mumble the last part and I just look around before unlocking my locker.

"I guess you were right" I admit and Peter grins.

"Of course I am" He jokes before the two minute bell rings.

"I'll see you in second period-don't forget the papers!" Peter calls out as he rushes do the hallway.

I smile as I watch my friend almost run into a girl.

Crazy boy.

"Hey bestie! Welcome to the best lunch table ever" Liz says when I sit down.

"Hey" I say with a smile.

"So what's it like living with so many guys?" Liz asks after a few minutes.

"Oh-well, it's pretty normal. Don't know how to explain it" I tell her.

"Have you seen Captain America shirtless?" Ashley asks and I shift in my seat.

"Uhh, yeah I have" I tell them.

"He's so hot isn't he?" Sara asks as she fans herself.

"I guess" I say, feeling uncomfortable.

"I would give anything to just be able to touch him and-" I zone out of the conversation and try and ignore Liz's droning on and Steve.

Suddenly there's a coldness on my face, falling onto my frontside.

I wipe my face and look up to see the three girls with a couple others.

Liz, Sara and Ashley are recording on their phones while the two girls hold cups of slushee.

"What do you have to say for yourself, killer lover?" Ashley asks and I wipe slushee from my face.

"I'm officially in glee" I tell them before walking over to my normal table with Ned, Peter and Michelle

"Bitches. I called it" she says and I smile at my friend.