Tom Holland-Chorus Part 2

"Oh god there's so many emotions. Come on guys high school is almost over! It's supposed to be happy" I say and there's some laughs.

"My fellow seniors. Oh I remember when we all were just young little things in our own separate groups, never talking to each other. Well that was until choir. Then we were forced to talk and bond. I could not ask for better companions, friends and family than you guys. Beside my actual family. Hey mom, dad, Sara" I laugh out, sniffling.

"You all are my family" I say looking at all of the choir behind me.

"I may not talk to much of you guys but the whole choir is a family, so rather you like it or not you have to deal with all the crying and emotions every year" I smile, turning back to the crowd.

"I love you seniors so much. We've been through thick and thin together. So many fundraisers. Musical was so much fun. So was choir class of course" I say and my voice cracks, tears coming out of my eyes once again.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry" I say, wiping my eyes.

"Awww" Macy says before all the seniors wrap me in a group hug. Mrs. Wilson joins and soon the whole choir is in a group hug, me in the middle. They all let go and I wipe my eyes again.

"Gosh you guys are making me cry more" I laugh out, calming down.

"I have a song prepared for my fellow seniors" Mark smiles before he starts singing With A Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles. He finishes and we attack him in a hug.

"Actually we have a little song prepared too" Macy smiles.

"What? You guys knew I was doing this?" He asks.

"You're bad with secrets" Shania says and nods to me.

I give the control guy a thumbs up and he starts playing the song.

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way" I sing and we all clap, laughter erupting in the room.

"You're jobs a joke , you're broke, you're love lives D.O.A." I sing, Macy singing then.

"It's like you're always stuck in second gear. When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but" she trails off.

"I'll be there for you" we all sing together, Mark wiping under his eyes as he sings with us. We finish the song with a tear filled hug as there's claps and we all rush off the stage to see family.

"That was so sweet and emotional" my mom says crying.

"Mom I'm the one supposed to be crying! You're supposed to cry on my graduation day" I joke.

"Just let me have this" she says and my dad laughs, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"You did good, kid" he says and I grin.

"I hope I did good enough" I say.

"I think you did" the voice says and I turn to see John.

"I have talked it over with my colleagues and we have agreed that we would love for you to send in an application to the school" he says.

"Are you serious?" I ask and he nods. I go to find Macy but about four more college people come to talk to me before I get to her.

"I did it! Five colleges want me!" I exclaim and we jumps up and down.

"I'm so excited for you!" She exclaims before pouting.

"Berklee is on my list" I say and she smiles.

"Good" I say and she hugs me.

"What about your boyfriend?" She asks and I laugh, Paddy appearing at my side.

"Do you have to leave?" He asks and I wrap my arm around his shoulder, him not being much shorter than my short figure.
(If you're not shorter than say you laid your arm on his head.)

"I'm sorry, kid. I'll come back and visit the choir if it helps" I say and he wraps his arms around me.

I hug him back before pulling away.

"Who else is going to help me with trying to learn musical stuff so I can bond with my brother?" He asks and I laugh. I've never met him brother but I know who he is. Very well. I'm a fan. Marvel geek.

"Maybe you should actually watch some musicals?" I ask.

"They're boring though" he says and I snort.

"I can't help you then" I say.

"There you are, Paddy" a voice says and we turn to see his mom.

"Oh! You're Y/N, right?" She asks and I nod.

"I'm guessing you're Paddy's mom? It's nice to meet you" I say and shake her hand.

"I'm Nicola. Paddy talks about you nonstop" she says.

"Does he now?" I ask, turning to the red faced boy.

"Don't listen to her" I waves it off and I laugh.

"Mom I'm hungry" a new voice interrupts.

"Sam we are almost done. Y/N this is one of my other sons, Sam" she says and he shakes my hand.

"And might I say, you were amazing up there." He says and I smile, thanking him.

"Sorry I'm the most attractive Holland. I'm Harry, but you can call my anytime" a new voice says, kissing my hand.

"That's where Paddy learned that from" I say and Paddy looks away innocently.

"Okay boys stop bugging the poor girl" a new voice says and I up to see his dad, Dominic.

"Your brother is trying to hide behind a trash can because here was a girl chasing him" Dominic says before shaking my hand.

"I'm Dominic. Great job by the way" he says and I smile.

"Thank you so much" I say.

"So have any colleges reached out to you?" Nicola asks and I nod.

"Yeah! Actually five colleges came tonight to see if I was good enough and they all told me yes so I'm really excited for that" I smile.

"That's amazing! Is there a specific school you want to go to?" Nicola asks and I think.

"Either SUNY of New York or Berkelee of California mainly" I say.

"Really? I've heard of those being good schools" Dominic says and I nod.

"I'm kind of leaning towards Berklee though" I say.

"What for?" Sam asks.

"My best friend, Macy is going there. And I don't wanna loose her as a friend. Okay Berklee has a great music program" I smile.

"Dad when are we leaving?" A new voice says and I try to ignore it, knowing I will make a fool out of myself.

End of part 2