Peter Parker- Daddy Issues Part 2

"Shit" I hear someone, Peter, whisper as I hear a thud. Peter comes into my view as he tries to pull his pants up.

"You're home early" I say quietly and he sighs.

"There wasn't much for me to do" he says, looking around at the folded laundry and me washing the dishes.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I look at the last remaining dishes.

"Washing dishes?" I ask and he just gives me a look.

"At 1 in the morning?" He asks.

"Why are you doing chores anyway? May said she didn't want you too" he says and I sigh, draining the water as I dry my hands.

"Peter you're always gone at night and lately I've been doing your chores for you since you're always exhausted when you get home" I say and he sighs.

"What would I do without you?" He asks and I smile.

"I have no clue" I joke, handing him his pile of clothes.

"Now you go back to your room and put those up. I did your homework and cleaned your room already. I'll bring you something to eat I'm a second" I say and pat his cheek before going back into the kitchen, warming up the diner a bit before taking it to his room with a bottle of water.

"You didn't have to do all this" he says but I can see gratefulness in his eyes.

"I know but it helps you" I shrug and sit in his chair.

"I mean you come home and and are exhausted. I couldn't bare to see you trying to do all your chores" I shrug, noticing him practically swallow his food whole. I stand up, picking up the napkin.

"You're such a mess" I laugh quietly as I wipe off some food from his face.

"I haven't eaten all day" he says sheepishly and finishes his food.

"But seriously" he says, gaining my attention.

"Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you" he says and engulfs me in a hug.

"Ahh don't mention it. I have to do something to stop worrying about you so much" I say, half jokingly as we pull away. He smiles gently and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love your hair" I say, running my hand through his hair and he sighs, closing his eyes.

"Oh you like that?" I joke and he laughs quietly.

"It's calming" he says and I smile.

"How about you go change and we lay down together and talk?" He asks and I smile.

"Sure Bestie" I say with a higher voice as I walk off to the living room, changing into one of my shirts and shorts.

I zip my bag up and walk back to his room, sliding into his bed beside him.

"Have your parents contacted you?" He asks and I sigh, looking at the top of the bunk bed.

"No" I say and he laced his fingers through mine comfortingly.

Well they're missing out on a caring, loving, funny, gorgeous girl" he says and I turn my head to the left to look at him.

"Do you really think I'm those things?" I ask and he rubs his thumb against the back of my hand.

"Y/N, you're those and so much more" he says and I smile.

"I'm happy to have you, Peter" I say and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I'm happy to have you too, babe" he says and we both freeze.

"D-did I say that?" He asks and I nod.

"Y-you did" I say, not being able to hide the smile from my face.

"I like you" we both say and laugh.

"Really?" Peter asks as I say "really?".

"Yes" we both say and I bite my bottom lip.

"D-do you maybe want to be my g-girlfriend?" He asks and I wrap my arms around him, placing a kiss on his cheek as I roll into him.

"I would be honored " I grin down at him and he wraps his arms around me.

"We better get to sleep" he says and I nod, rolling off him and I feel him move and there's a brightness shining on his face. I see him texting and an immediate response.

"Are you really telling Ned?" I ask laughing and he shuts his phone off, turning to me.

"Maybe" he says and I just smile.

"I-I don't exactly know how to go this" he whispers and I pull him closer, laying his head on my chest as I wrap my legs around him, running my hands through his hair.

I hear him sigh in content and I smile.

"Just go to sleep" I whisper to him as I continue running my hands through his hair, knowing that he likes it. I sense him falling asleep and I shut my eyes, smiling to myself.