Peter Parker-Party

I'm in a huge Stark Daughter! Reader mood.
Imagine you being Tony's daughter and going to school with Peter and all and dating and you're invited to a party at Liz's for her graduation. At night it gets really party-y with alcohol and stuff and Peter gets drunk.

"Yo Y/N welcome" Michelle says as I enter and I nod at her as I enter the kitchen.

"So much food" I say and she nods.

"Wanna stay in here while everyone get drunk?" I ask and she nods.

"Duh" she says and we just talk for a while before I see Ned and Peter walk in.

"Yo! Nice hat" I nod at them.

"Thanks, Y/N" Ned says proudly and I snort as they go off to do something.

_____

"Y/NNNNNN" Peter slurs my name as he stumbles into the kitchen, tossing his arm around me.

"Peter how much have you had to drink?" I ask my friend.

"Oh Ives had two and a half cups of lunch" he says and starts giggling.

"I meant punch but I said lunch" he said and I can't help but stifle a laugh.

"Okay Peter no more drinking punch" I say and he pouts.

"Here drink this. It's vodka" I say handing him a cup of water.

"Vodka is strong isn't it?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No you're thinking about water" I say and he nods.

"Oh I see" he says before drinking the water.

"Hey Peter I'm gonna head home before I get tempted to get drunk" Ned says coming to us.

"Aww guys" Peter says tearing up.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm just so happy to be with you guys" he says and I snort.

"I'll make sure he gets home safe" I tell Ned and he laughs, nodding.

"Have a good night" I call out as he leaves.

"You too!" He calls out and Peter leans into me, kissing my cheek.

"I love you" he coos and I smile, fixing his messy hair a bit.

"I love you too, Pete" and he closes his eyes, his tongue sticking out, making me burst out laughing.

"Peter what are you doing?" I ask.

"French kissing you" he says and I try to calm down.

"Yes you are, Peter. Yes you are" I say nodding.

"Hey Michelle I think I'm going to go. Peter is... well, ya" I explain and she smirks, nodding.

"I'm leaving soon too, my moms on her way. I'll see you at school on Monday" she says and I smile at her.

"Have a good night, stay safe" I say before wrapping my arms around Peter's taller figure compared to mine, thanks to my short father, and guiding him out of the house to the curb.

I grab my home and call May.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hey May. If it's no problem, can Peter spend the night at my house?" I ask.

"Oh it's no problem, sweetie! Was the party fun?" She asks.

"Yeah it was fun! Thanks for asking" I smile.

"Okay well I won't keep you, tell Peter to text me goodnight" she says and I run my hand through Peter's hair.

"I will. Goodnight" I say before hanging up.