Tom Holland-Cheesecake Donut

"Since Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, way before Nirvana, there was U2 and Blondie, and music still on M-T-V. Her two kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncool cause she's still preoccupied with 19, 19, 1985"
The song blares in my earplugs as I read my book; To Kill A Mockingbird.

I look down at my phone when the song changed and my phone buzzes with a text.

"Oops you think im in love" I lip sync to the Britney Spears song as I quickly type a response to my friend and roommate.

"Y/N are you coming home? We have to go to the party!"

"Macy I really don't like parties."

"Which is why you have to go"

"Wtf how does that match up to what I said"

"If you're not here by 8 I'm going without you"

I smirk to myself, knowing I'm not going to the party as I go back to reading my book. I place my book in my bag, taking my earplugs out and putting them in my bag too as I stand, sliding my phone in my pocket.

I could go for a donut right now.

As I turn to walk I feel a warm liquid go down my chest.

"Shit-I'm so so sorry!" A males voice says and I try to wipe some of it off and he hands me some napkins.
I take them and start dabbing my shirt.

"I'm sorry" he says again but I just give him a smile.

"Oh you're fine, honey. I spill stuff on myself all the time, I have a special cleaner" I say and he still looks guilty.

"I feel so bad-could I get you anything? Like a coffee or something to make up for it?" He asks.

"A coffee at 8 at night?" I ask smiling and he rubs the back of his neck, his cheeks going pink.

"Well I actually was going to go to this small bakery and coffee shop at the corner, you can come if you'd like" I suggest and he looks back up at me.

"Are you sure? I mean I kind of just spilled my drink all over you" he says and I smile, waving it off as I pick my bag up.

"Yes I'm sure" I smile, starting to walk and him following me.

"I'm Tom by the way" he says and I hold my hand out.

"Y/N" I smile at him.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" he says and it's my turn to blush.

"Thank you" I say, looking at my feet before looking back up.

"You have to try and cheesecake danish here, it's to die for" I say as we walk into the bakery.

"Hey Y/N" the owner says and I wave.

"They know your name?" Tom asks and I nod.

"Y/N here is one of my best customers" the owner says proudly and I laugh.

I pick my donut and Tom picks his and I go to grab my money from my bag when I see tom hand him money.

"I said I would pay for coffee or something, and this is a something" he smile smiles and I playful roll my eyes with a smile.

"I'm paying next time" I joke as he hands us out donuts.

"Oh so there's going to be a next time?" He raises his eyebrow.

"I mean if there is" I quickly say, my face heating up a bit.

"You're making me flustered stop" I laugh out and he laughs.

"Okay okay" he says and we sit down.

"So what are you doing here? You're obviously not from Florida" I smile.

"Wanna know my secret?" He asks and I raise my eyebrows, nodding.

"I'm spiderman" he says and I laugh.

"I'm pretty sure Spiderman is fictional, no matter how much I want to be able to do the Spiderman kiss with Andrew Garfield" I joke.

"No really, I'm an actor and I'm the new Spiderman" he says.

"Really?" I ask and he nods.

"That's impressive bro" I say and he smiles.

"What about you?" He asks and I shrug.

"My life is so messy right now, even messier than it was in high school" I say.

"I want to go into something cool and life changing like singing or acting or art but it's risky" I say and he nods.

"Yes it is, but I like to think it's worth it" he said and I smile.

We finish our donuts and exchange numbers before parting ways.
My phone buzzes and I look down, smiling at the name he chose.

Tom 🔥🕷
The cheesecake donut was delicious.