Peter Parker-Acting

This was requested. Also I'm sorry that it's not that good, lately I've not been in the best moods. School has been a both and dragged my motivation in the depths of hell lmao. I'll rewrite it when I get more inspiration I promise!

It's not a secret that I'm not the most outgoing person at my school.
In fact, I'm kind of shy.
Which is weird because I want to be an actress in the further.

"Have a good weekend!" My teacher calls out as he bell rings, everyone standing. I grab my books and follow the crowd of people exiting the room. I do my normal routine of getting stuff from my locker until I feel a presence.

"So I heard you wanted to be an actress" the voice says and I look to see Alex, a kid in my grade. I nod shyly.

"How are you going to be an actress when you can't even say an answer?" He asks as a small crowd forms.

"I'll w-work on it" I say quietly.

"Come on, act for me" he says and I shake my head.

"Oh come on! You'll have to do it in front office people than here in the future if you become an actress. So come on" he says and I gulp.

"N-no thank you" I say.

"You don't have the guts to be an actress anyways" he says and walks off.

I feel my confidence shrink and I blink.

I shut my locker and push past the crowd to try and leave, trying to push back my sadness.

"Hey-Y/N wait" I hear the familiar voice of Peter. I slow down but don't stop.

I feel him wrap his fingers lightly around my wrist and tugs me into a room. I look up to see us in the empty science room.

"Y/N don't listen to them" he says and I shrug.

"Well I mean he's right. If I can't do it in front of a few people how will I do it in front of hundreds?" I ask and I feel his arms wrap around me.

"You still have two years of high school. Anything can happen" he says and I hug back.

"Plus I've seen you act alone, you're good. Just shy. You can work on it" he says and I smile slightly.

"Thank you, Peter. You're a good friend" I say.

"No problem. And it's not a good friend to try and lift you when you're feeling down. It's being a humane person" he sad and I pull away from him.

"I have to go. I have a lot of homework. I'll text you" I smile at him and exit, my face heated up slightly, not noticing him smiling after me.