Peter Parker- Pen Part 2

"Sorry, sorry-I'm sorry" I mumble as I make my way down the hallway, running into students.

I finally get to my locker and open it.

I yank everything I need and put it in my bag, shutting my locker. 

I make my way down the hallway, happy to finally get out of this building. I quickly feel myself being ran into and fall.

"I'm so sorry!" The voice exclaims from above me, pushing off me.

"It's okay" I say quietly and try to quickly shove everything in my bag. The person crouches and helps, our hands going for the same pen and touching each other.

"Again I'm sorry" the voice says as he grabs a book. I lift my head to see the person, Peter Parker. I've never really talked to him before but he's nice. He lives the floor below me.

I make eye contact with his deep brown eyes and I feel my face heat up. I quickly look away and pull my backpack onto my shoulder.

"T-thanks" I say shyly.

"I-it's no problem. Y/N, is it?" He asks and I nod.

"Peter?" I ask and he nods, smiling.

"That's my name. P-Peter Peter. I mean Parker. Parker peter. No! Peter Parker" he quickly breaths out and I smile shyly.

"It's nice to meet you" I say and he smiles.

"T-this may be a bit odd, but can I take you out for food sometime?" He asks, his cheeks tinting pink.

"S-sure, I love food" I breath out.

"Good, I do too" he says and fiddles with his fingers.

"C-can I have your number to text you details?" He asks and I nod, quickly pulling my phone out and creating a new contact, letting him type it in.

"I-I'll see you later?" He asks and I nod.

"Y-yeah! I hope so" I say and he smiles, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear before his face heats up evens more and he rushes off.

I smile to myself and bite my lip as I look down at his contact.

Peter Parker

I quickly click edit.

Peter ☺️👌🏻