Tom Holland- Just A Fan

"Oh my god" I say as I look up from my book.

"Okay Y/N, just ignore them and take pictures secretly" I say to myself, sliding to my camera on my phone and poking it above my book, taking pictures and videos of them. Yes, them. Harrison Osterfield, Harry Holland, yes, Tom Holland. Take a deep breath and keep glancing up, not being able to do anything else.

"This is not happening" I whisper, switching the camera to me, then back to them.

"Y/N  L/N?" The worker asks and I get up from my seat under the umbrella that's blocking the sunlight and walk over, grabbing my smoothie and sitting back down.

"Where the fuck did you go?" I ask no one, looking for my pencil. I carry around a sketchbook because I love to draw and I just come to cafes and outdoor cafes to draw. I crouch under the table to look and sigh, going to stand up but hitting my head on the table. I crouch again, holding my head and stand up, rubbing my head with a sigh.

"Whatever, fuck you too pencil" I say before sitting down and lifting my sketchbook to see the pencil there. I just stare at it and facepalm. I look up to see the three guys still sitting across the street in the bench, laughing and talking. I smile, fangirling inwardly and take another picture, looking down at it. I start humming to myself as I start trying to finish my drawing, still getting distracted by the three guys. I give up, knowing that I won't get anything done, and wanting to know what happened next in my book.

I look down at my books page and back up at the three boys who are walking across the road. I immediately look down again, pushing my glasses up and flipping my page, taking quick glances up at them, not helping the smile that appears on my face.

"Tom!" I hear someone call out before I feel a coldness on me and I drop my book, looking down to see my black shirt and blue jeans wet. I look up at my sketch book to see it still opened to he page I was working on and it covered in brown.

"No no no no" I whisper, trying to wipe the drink off of it and sigh, deflated.

"I'm so sorry!" Someone says and I already know who it is without looking up.

"Oh it's fine" I say, myself being too polite and nice to be rude.

"I just-" I breath out and lay my head on the table.

"I feel so bad" Tom Holland says and I wave it off.

"Don't be. At least I wasn't fully done with it" I give off a smile and look back at the book and check to see how many of them have been ruined. I leave it to dry and move my book, standing up to try and wipe some of the drink off me.

"Are you sure? I feel terrible" he says and I smile up at him.

"Don't worry about it" I shake my head slightly and he looks back at the sketch book.

"May I?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure" I say and he begins flipping through the oars carefully.

"So you know who I am, I'm assuming?" He asks, looking at a page of a drawing of him and Harrison.

"My friend drew it" I blurt or and he raised his eyebrows, smiling.

"It's fine if you know who we are" he laughs and I sigh.

"I know but it would just make it even more awkward-especially with me. I make everything awkward-especially when I start rambling" I say and mentally facepalm.

"I'm just going to go" I say quickly, picking up my book and rushing off.

"What about your sketch book?" He calls out but I don't turn around, too embarrassed. I'll buy a new one. I have picture of all my drawings, it'll be fine.

••••

It has now been one month since that.. encounter. I scroll through my Instagram fan account for Tom and go to my pictures and post the finished picture I've drawn-the one that Tom spilled his coffee on. He probably took the book to lost and found or something.

I post it and tag him of course like every fan account does to all their posts

I post it and tag him of course like every fan account does to all their posts. I scroll through Instagram before deciding to to the outdoor cafe. I get my most inspiration and creativity when I'm there.

I walk there and sit at my usual table, laying all my art supplies out and sketching around. I play my music through my earplugs as I hum along to the words of 1990 and 2000 hits.

My phone starts buzzing like crazy and I finally get tired of it and look down to see my fan accounts dms going crazy. I unlock it and read them all.

"Quackdad: have you seen the comment???"

I furrow my eyebrows and go to my notifications and my jaw dropping. I click the photo of my drawings and reading the comment over and over again.

"Tomholland2013: you finally finished it😉"

I look around before grinning and liking the comment. I get a dm notification and read it.

"Tomholland2013:" there's a picture of my sketch book and I smile.

"Y/U/N: oh you kept it?"

"Tomholland2013: duh, why wouldn't I?"

"Y/U/N: I thought you wouldn't like turns it in to list and found or throw it away lol"

"Tomholland2013: nah I like looking at the drawings"

"Y/U/N: oh lol"

I cuss myself and facepalm. Why did I say that? There no way that's going to keep a conversation up. I go back to trying to draw and look down immediately at the familiar buzz.

"Tomholland2013: so do you have a personal account or?"

"Y/U/N: oh, yeah I have a personal lol. It's Y/P/U/N"

I get a notification on my personal seeing that tomholland2013 has followed me.

Maybe that day when I got that drink spilled on me was good.