Tom Holland-Breakfast

"Hmm" I hum as I wake up to the smell of food. I open my eyes and look around to see Tom's side of the bed empty.

I slide out of bed, putting socks on and sliding myself to the kitchen where I see Tom carefully laying food on two plates. I smile as I lean against the door frame as I watch him.

He turns to the pancakes and flips one.
I slide to him and wrap my arms around his torso, laying my head on his shoulder, pressing a kiss to his jaw.

"Morning" I say and he turns his head to press a kiss to my forehead.

"Morning" he smiles as he continues to flip the pancakes.

"It smells good" I say and he nods.

"I know, I was so tempted to just eat it all" he says with a chuckle. He finishes cooking and we eat while making small talk.

"I love you" he smiles as he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I love you too" I smile up at him and he plants a kiss on my lips.

"What would I do without you?" I ask and he smiles.

"Be very sad" he says and I laugh

"Yes, yes I would" I nod.

"I would be lost without you too if it helps" he says and I laugh quietly.

"Yeah sure it would. Have more girls throw themselves at you? How terrible" I joke and he lifts me up, sitting me on his lap.

"It would only be worth it if you were in the crowd" he says and I roll my eyes smiling.

"You cheesy boy" I say looking down at him.

"You didn't question my cheesiness when I asked you to buy a house with me" he says and I give him a look.

"Thomas you literally just asked me if I wanted to buy a house with you while we were watching Rick and Morty"

"Yes but it was how I said it"

"I swear" I shake my head smiling.

"I like you sitting on my lap" he smirks and I lightly slap his chest.

"Get your mind out of the gutter" I say and he shrugs, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Wanna go watch Riverdale?" He asks and I nod.

"You know me too well" I smile, dragging him back to bed.