Tom Holland-Snow Part 2

"Is that him? It's him" I hear whispers and murmurs before flashes are going off, waking me up.

I look around to see a group of girls with their phones, taking pictures.

I just simply lay back down.

"Are you two like dating?" A girl asks and I open my eyes again.

"No. Tom was nice enough to share his blanket with me because I gave mine away" I say ask the girls whispers before running off again. I feel Tom tighten his grip on my waist as I check the time.

"What time is it?" He mumbles into my chest.

"3 am" I yawn and he looks up at me.

"You're really pretty by the way" he says and I smile.

"Thank you" I say and he smiles lazily.

"You're welcome" he says before laying his head down again.

"Why are you laying on my chest anyways?" I ask, confused.

"You're boobs are like a pillow and it's comfortable" he mumbles and I sniffle a laugh.

"Okay sleepy boy, go back to sleep" I say, pushing his hair back a bit and trying to take it slightly.

"Ahh sorry it was just-" he cuts me off by placing my hand in his hair again.

I smile and continue running my hands through his hair, him humming as I do so.

At one point he starts rubbing circles into my hip and here we are, making a fully functional massaging train.

I feel myself start to fall asleep as Tom's rubbing stop.

••••

"Wakes wakey" someone says, shaking my lightly. I open my eyes and squint to see Tom still cuddled by me, but awake this time.

"They trying to clear the snow but it'll take a few hours" he says and I nod.

"You know I've liked talking to you these past hours" he says and I smile, moving myself so I'm facing him.

"I have too" I say and he tangles our legs together, warmth immediately resurfacing.

"Can I may.. have your number? Incase I get cold again" he says and I nod, smiling as I hand him my phone.

"By the way there were some girls who took picture of us sleeping" I say and he nods.

"I know. I was awake" he says and I laugh.

"Thanks" I say playfully and he smiles, pulling me closer.

"Ya know, I've heard that heat is shared better from the mouth" he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Is that so?" I ask and he looks around before pulling the blanket over our heads.

"May I?" He asks.

"You may" I smile, his lips moving in sync with mine. We finally pull away panting and we uncover ourselves.

"That was nice" he says and I grin.

"Yes it was" I say as my phone buzzes and I check it.

"Oh god" I mumble as I turn over to look at it better, my back to Tom as he continues to cuddle into my back.

"What is it?" He asks, looking over my shoulder to see a picture one of those girls took of us sleeping.

"Username: Tom Holland getting cozy with girl! Is there a relationship sparking?"

Comments:

"Username: Literally I was there when you took that. We all are freezing our balls off. They're trying to survive."

I snort at that comment and like it.

"Sorry about that" he says and I look at him.

"Ahh it's fine" I wave it off.

"Let just hope my boyfriend doesn't see it" I lie and his eyes widen.

"Wh-what? You have a boyfriend?" He stutters and I snort, shaking my head.

"I was joking" I assure him and he nods.

"How many boyfriends have you have?" He asks and I think about it.

"One" I say.

"Only one and you're 19?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah. When I was growing up lost guys only wanted nudes from me. But there was this guys that I really liked when I was a freshman and he was a senior. His name was Brandon. He was nice, funny and cute. I really liked him-hell I might've loved him, we dated till I was a Junior when we decided that it wasn't working out because we never got to see each other" I sigh.

"Sorry" he mumbles with a bit of an emotion I can't quite put my finger on. Jealously?

"It's fine. That was two years ago, I'm over him" I smile and he smiles, digging his face into my neck.

"So you're a fan?" He asks.

"No dip. I came to a panel" I say and he chuckles.

"But yes, I am a fan" I say and look at the ceiling.

"Do you maybe want to go get a coffee or something after we get it of here sometime?" He and, looking up at me nervously and I smile.

"Only if I can pay for my own" I say and he thinks.

"Fine" I say and feel him kiss my cheek, making my face heat up.

"Stop being like that someone is going to get a picture" I whine and he kisses my other cheek.

"So?" He asks.

"Bro we just met" I state, laughing.

"I'm just kissing your cheeks. Fans do it to me all the time" he says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Ya ya" I say, smiling.

••••

"Yea mom I'm fine" I say into my phone as I stand outside the building, waiting for her to hang up before I start walking to my apartment.

"Okay well you stay safe out there!"

"I will mom. I have to go before my toes freeze off. Bye I love you" I say.

"Bye I love you"

I hang up before sliding my phone in my pocket, rubbing my hands together as I start walking down the sidewalk. I'm halfway down before I hear a shout and feel myself being knocked over and feel myself on the ground.

I groan and the weight gets off me.

"I'm sorry!" I hear Tom's English voice say before helping me up off the slippery ground.

"I'm fine" I smile at him.

"What are you doing out here anyways?" I ask.

"I'm going to take you for coffee" he grins and I laugh.

"Now?" I ask and he nods.

"You don't have money with you so I can pay for it all" he says with an evil laugh as he wraps his arm around me.

"Next time I'm paying" I state and he smirks.

"We will see"