Spiderman-Movies

"That's hilarious" One of my friends, Macy laughs as I take a video of Mariah on Snapchat with a funny filter.

"Don't post that" Mariah threatens but laughs.
I save he video and continue with the filters on everyone before there's screams and I look out the window. There's a big wreckage on fire with a man that looks.. mutated and a guy in red and blue.

"Is that Spiderman?" Our friend, Trent asks from the drivers seat.

"It is" Macy says and Trent starts driving faster down the long bridge.

"This is not good" I say, my heart racing.

"Guys" Mariah breaths out and we look behind us to see the mutated guy that kinda looks like a bird flying towards us.

"Jump out! Jump out!" Mariah screams as claws go into the top of the car. They jump out and as he lifts us up and I go to jump it but don't make it out. I look at my legs to see them tangled in the seat belts, my front half hanging or as he flies higher.

"Y/N!" My friends scream as I hold on tightly to the seat, the door falling off.

"Guys!" I scream, tears falling down my face as I realize that I might die here.

"I'm stuck!" I scream back at them and they shout, freaking out.

"Please help, don't hurt me please" I beg, trying to tug my seat belt. Finally my leg comes free and I stand, it not being a good idea because I immediately fall backwards onto the seats.

The claws retract from the car and I'm forced to the top of the car, the breath being knocked from my throat.

Suddenly I slam against the bottom of the car and the car stops. I shakily stand on the seats, looking around to see me hanging.

"You're okay, you're safe" a voice says and I turn to see the one and only, Spiderman.

"Come on, carefully" he says and the car goes lower and I yelp, holding onto the seat as I make my way to the side.

"Come on, you got this" he encourages and I take a deep breath, taking one more step before the car falls and I jump out-not my smartest move, but hey, I have a 50/50 chance of dying anyways. I feel myself being grabbed and I pry my eyes open to see Spiderman holding me. I look down to see us high off and ground and I immediately wrap my arms and legs around him.

"Oh Jesus's Christ" I breath out, closing my eyes.

"How the hell do you do this everyday?" I ask and I feel his chest move.

"It's not easy. Hold on tightly" he says and I nod.

"Not like I was going to loosen my grip anyways" I say and he shoots a web, swinging us to it and getting us to the ground, setting me down.

"Are you okay?" He asks, concern laced in his voice an I feel my chest and my body.

"I-I think so. Are you okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Y-yeah I'm good" he says and I hear shouts.

"I should get going" he says and I nod.

"Thank you by the way" I say and he just nods before webbing himself off.

"I'm never taking my life for granted ever again" I pant as my friends wrap my in a group hug.