Peter Parker-Cuddles

I grimace as I wake up to my alarm going off, Peter's arms around me tightening and his face hurrying into my neck more.

I turn the alarm off and sigh.

"Please just stay in bed. You don't need to do your hair and pileup and stuff. Just put it in a ponytail and slip on some clothes at 7" he mumbles into my neck.

"Peter I can't do that" I say and try to wiggle from his grip.

"Please?" He begs to me making me smile lazily.

"Tom my parents let me spend the night over here on a weekday. Get happy" I joke, yawning.

"Please?" He begs once more.

"Pete stop it I'm very tempted too" I say.

"Then do it" he states, making me smile.

"I have to go ready, baby" I say tiredly.

"I won't let you" he says tiredly.

"Pete it's 6" I laugh lightly.

"Exactly" he states, digging his head into my neck.

"I have to get ready" I say, lazily trying to move away from him.

"But you're beautiful without having to do anything" he says and I smile, running a hair through his messy, curly hair.

"You may think so, but not everyone else does" I say and kiss the tip of his Jose before sliding out of the bed.

"Can you make me a sandwich then?" He asks, covering himself up and shutting his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, have a nice sleep" I smile before eating ready.

I feel done at 6:54 and walk to Peter's room to wake him to see him curled up, slight snores escaping his mouth. I smile and jump onto the bed beside him, making him jolt awake.

"Jesus" he breaths out and holds his heart.

"Get ready! Your breakfast is on the table" I say and he smiles, kissing my cheek.

"I love you" he tells me.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Did you just thank me?" He asks.

"Whoops-I love you too" I quickly say and he laughs, getting out of bed.

"One of the many reasons why I love you"