Tom Holland-Glee AU

I don't even know what AU means. Author something? I have no clue.

"Mr. Schuster I think Y/N should have the solo" Kurt speaks up, making my head snap up.

"Oh I think that's highly out of the question. It's obvious that I should sing the solo" Rachel says smiling.

"Kurt may be onto something" Finn says, Rachel giving a disbelieving look.

"I mean she is a soprano, she hasn't had many solos" Mercedes says.

"Plus Y/N needs this to help show what her voice can really do. She's talented" Artie says.

"This is regionals, I don't think she should be trying to show her voice now" Rachel says, clearly desperate for the part. I mean the solo-a boys me girl, sing a song together, going into anyway you want it. It does some more before ending with the song that started it all, don't stop believing.

"I'm fine, I don't need the part. I'm happy with my place" I smile to Mr. Schuster.

"Maybe you shouldn't be" he says, making me furrow my eyebrows. He turns to the board and grabs a marker, writing 'Rachel | Y/N' with a line under it.

"Tomorrow there will be a contest seeing who will win the female solo lead. Y/N against Rachel" he says and there's clapping. Our eyes all direct towards the door when an unfamiliar boy walks through. He says curly brown hair with dark brown eyes. He's beautiful.

"Is this the glee club?" He asks and I look back at Kurt, us all giving each other the same look as we notice his British, or English maybe, accent.

"Yes it is, who are you?" Mr. Schuster asks.

"I'm Tom. Tom Holland. I'm new here. I was told that you guys are taking in new people?" He ask, nervously shuffling his feet.

"Oh- yes we are" Mr. Shue says.

"Do you have a song prepared?" He asks and he nods.

"Well the floor is yours" he smiles at Tom, sitting beside Finn. The boy-Tom, nods as he sets his back pack down, gulping nervously before telling the pianist a song. He starts playing and I notice the song as Electricity. He starts singing and we all look at each other, shocked. When he gets done he looks at his hands.

"Was that okay?" He asks and Mr. Shue stands.

"That was amazing" he gapes out, patting his back.

"You just earned yourself a spot on the glee team" he says and Tom smiles.

He looks around and we make eye contact before both looking away with red cheeks. I see Santana smirk as Quinn smiles with raised eyebrows. I roll my eyes playfully before I look back at my lap.

_____

"I don't know what song to do" I groan to Mercedes and Kurt as we walk down the hallway.

"Candles?" Kurt suggests and Mercedes shakes her head.

"No, if Y/N wants to beat Rachel she has to go over the top with her voice. Loud and powerful"she says and Kurt nods.

"How about Valerie?" Santana joins in the conversation.

"That's actually a great idea" Mercedes says approvingly.

"I don't know, maybe Rachel should get the part" I shrug.

"Are you nuts? Rachel gets the part all the time. It's time for us little people to get the spotlight" Santana says.

"True" Mercedes says.

_____

"Are you two ready?" Mr. Shue asks and I nod. I shake Rachel's hand with a smile.

"Good luck" I tell her and she starts singing a slow song.

We all clap when she gets done and I hop up, standing and telling the dude which song.

"I will be singing Valeria because a few friends thought that I should be confident and powerful so I'm gonna try it" I say and point to the band.

"Hit it-literally with the drums" I joke and a few laughs and make facepalm, a smile gracing their lips.

They start playing as I sing the song, walking around as I dance with Kurt, then Artie, and pretty much everyone. Even Tom, even though I've never talked to him.

"Why don't you come over Valerie?" I sing out before bowing, them all clapping.

"I'm very impressed" Mr. Sheu smiles as he stands, patting my back. I smile, thanking him before taking my seat by Tom.

"You did great" he says and I smile.

"Thank you, you did great yesterday too" I say and he smiles.

"Thank you" he says and Mr Sheu grabs the marker.

"Who voted for Rachel?" He asks and we all look around at each other. No one raises their hand besides Rachel. I feel bad so I raise mine.

"You can't vote for yourself. None for Rachel." Mr. Sheu says before writing a zero.

"How many for Y/N?" He asks and everyone raises their hand.

"Congratulations, Y/N. you've got the part" Mr. Sheu says and I grin.

"Congratulations" Tom tells me.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Tom will be the other main part with the solo" he says and we all look at him.

"Really?" Puck asks and he nods.

"Congrats buddy" Finn pats his back.

"Congratulations" I smile at the handsome boy.

"Thank you" he smiles. Oh god I have a crush on the new kid.

_____

"Oh god what if I mess up?" I ask nervously as I try to calm myself.

"Hey-you're going to be fine" Tom smiles at me, gripping my hand and giving it a squeeze.

These past weeks Tom and I have gotten close. From helping wipe slushies off of each other, to helping with homework.

"I hope" I say, giving a nervous smile.

"I know you're going to do great" he grins.

"Thank you, you're gonna do great too" I say and he opens his arms. I smile gratefully before hugging him, taking a deep breath.

"You're going to nail this" he pulls away, planting a kiss to my forehead, making my face heat up.

"Oh god-I'm sorry that just happened I didn't mean too" he rambles and I laugh.

"Hey it's fine, don't sweat it" I say and he smiles, is hearing the music start to we rush to our places on separate doors. We give each other a nod before bursting through.