Peter Parker-Sick

"Y/N, Peter asked me to tell you that he is not feeling well" Friday says and I stand from my bed.

"Thank you, Friday" I say and grab my phone. I walk to Peter's room and knock.

"Come in" he says and I walk in.

"Oh honey" I say and feel his forehead.

"You're burning up" I say and he looks up at me lazily.

"Friday can you take Peter's temperature?" I ask and the system does a scan.

"101.1" Friday says and I nod.

"You are staying in bed. I am going to go make you some soup and tea. Don't yell since your voice is obviously weak right now. If you need me call me" I say and kiss his forehead. He croaks out a small 'ok' before I exit his room, shutting the door and going to the kitchen.

"Why are you making chicken noodle soup- who's sick?" Tony cuts himself off as he realizes.

"Peter. I think he has the flu or something" I say and he nods.

"I would've helped but ya know-I gotta go" he says before running off.

I roll my eyes with a laugh as I warm his soup up, putting the tea on.

"Honey and lemon tea" Scott smiles at the smell.

"Who's sick?" Bucky immediately asks.

They all back away from me a bit and I laugh.

"It's not me. It's Peter" I say and they all sigh of relief.

"So you're babying him?" Sam jokes and I smile, taking the tea off the stove and pouring it in a cup, setting it in the fridge to cool off.

"Yes actually." I laugh out as I take his soup out.

"Now if you excuse me" I say when the tea is cooled down more.

"I have someone to most likely feed" I joke as I exit the kitchen to Peter's room. I walk in to see him sprawled out with the blankets off him. I set the stuff on his beside table and he opens his eyes.

"I'm so hot" he whines out.

"Friday can you turn on the air conditioning for Peter's room?" I ask and the air conditioning starts blowing out cold air.

"Are you hungry?" I ask and he nods.

"Feed me?" He asks and I laugh.

"Sure" I say as I help him sit up. We go between drinking his tea and eating his soup until it's gone.

"Can we just cuddle until I feel better? I'm tired" he pouts out and I smile, pushing his hair back and kissing his hot forehead.

"I'll be back" I say and he nods. I take the bowl and cup back, grabbing a bottle of water to keep him hydrated.

"Hey Y/N don't worry about training today since you'll most likely be sick by the end of today" Natasha says and I nod.

"Thanks" I smile before running back to Peter's room.

I walk in and turn on the tv, putting in Star Wars.

"Yay" he cheers quietly.

"Cuddle with me" he whines and I smile.

"Okay" I say and slide into the bed beside him. I shiver as it's freezing in his room and he wraps his arms around me.

"I know you're cold" he whispers, tugging the blanket him to me but not on him.

"I love you" I whisper to him, running my hand through his hair.

"I love you too" he croaks out, smiling lazily.

"Rest" I whisper to him as his eyes start dropping. Oh I love this boy, even when he's being a complete baby.