Tom Holland- Liz Part 2

"Hey" I say into my phone as I click through the channels on my tv.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tom asks, confusing me.

"Tell you what? The I broke your plate? Because that was a month ago! It was an accident I swear!" I ramble.

"Not that! That you like me" he says and I get quiet.

"Is it true?" He asks and I look down.

"Y/N!"

"Fine! Fine. Yes, it's true" I say, biting back my emotions.

"I'm on my way" he says and hangs up.

"What? No!" I say, rubbing my face as I toss my phone down on the bed.

I stay in that position before hearing a knock. I hear the door open and hear footsteps before Tom's familiar cologne scent filling my nose.

"Why did you come?" I ask, not looking up.

"I want to hear this all in person" he states and I look up.

"How long?" He asks.

"I don't know. Maybe... seven months?" I ask.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks and I play with my fingers.

"Because I knew you didn't like me. It would make it awkward" I say and he sighs.

"How would you know that I didn't like you?" He asks and I look up.

"Did you like me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Do you like me?" I ask and he hesitates before shaking his head.

"There's your answer" I raise my hand slightly.

"Y/N we're friends" he says and I nod.

"Is that why you've been closer to Harrison lately? Because you're trying to push your feelings for me into him?" He asks and I look up at him.

"No, no! Harrison is my friend. He's been helping me ever since you and Liz got together" I say and he just clenched his jaw.

"Because apparently he cares about me more than you do" I mumble, standing up.

"What did you say?" He asks and I stay quiet.

"How the hell am I supposed to be there for you when I had no clue what you were thinking?" He asks, raising his voice.

"You pushed me away to hide your stupid feelings for me-which you shouldn't even have!" He practically yells.

"This is why I didn't tell you!" I shout , making him quiet down slightly.

"I've pictured telling you a million times, Tom. I knew that this would happen, which is why I didn't tell you" I say and my voice cracks.

"Why me?" He asks and I gulp down, my eyes filling with tears.

"You were the only guys to make me feel good about myself in an emotional way, even though you didn't know" I say, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I whisper before running out and out the house. I start running down the sidewalk till I can't anymore and I fall onto my knees, hugging myself as sobs come out of my mouth. Thunder erupts through the sky and rain starts pouring onto me, soaking me.

"Why me?" I whisper as I start to have a headache from sobbing.

I feel arms wrap around me, lifting me up.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, it's not your fault" Tom simply says, letting me cry into his chest as he carries me back to the house, occasionally pushing the hair out of my face.