Peter Parker-Broken Heart

"Hey Peter do you wanna have a Lord Of The Rings marathon tonight?" I ask my friend as I sit down at the lunch table.
He continues to stare dreamily at Liz Allen as I wait for a response.

"Huh?" He asks without looking away from the girl. I just sigh and turn to Ned.

"Ned you wanna come over and have a Lord Of The Rings marathon?" I ask.

"Is there going to be-" I cut him off.

"Meat lovers pizza without peppers and onions? Yes" I say and we both high five from across the table.

"What's going on?" Peter asks, finally looking away from Liz.

"Y/N and I are having a Lord Of The Rings marathon tonight" Ned smiles and Peter nods.

"Hey is that a new outfit that Liz has on?" Peter asks.

"No I think it's just paired differently" Ned states.

"Actually she wore that outfit last week but with a belt" I state with a shrug. When you have to sit with two boys who constantly talk about a girls outfit you take notice.

"Okay Ned make sure to bring the sour gummy worms" I tell Ned when the bell rings.

"Only if you bring the junior mints" he says.

"Duh" I smile as I head to my locker.

_____

"Welcome" I say opening to door for Ned.

"Oh also Michelle didn't have anything to do so I invited her if you don't mind" Ned says and I smile.

"Of course I don't mind" I laugh out as he heads to my room.

"Yo losers" Michelle calls out as she enters my room.

"Your mom let me in" she adds and I nod.

"Shall we get this marathon started?" Ned asks and I nod, hopping up and sliding the movie in, starting a night full of candy, pizza, popcorn, no sleep and weird Snapchats.

"Ned what are you doing?" I ask into my phone laughing.

"I'm trying to watch the movie, Michelle is sitting to tall" he says and Michelle throws a junior mint at him, which h catches in his mouth making us all yell and laugh. I post the video and get the notification that Peter messaged me. I go tot eh chat to see he had responded to the video.

"You guys seems to be having fun"

"We are lol"

He opens it but doesn't respond. Whatever.
We finish two movies before we all pass out. I'm laying on a a comfy mushroom chair sideways, Michelle is laying on my bed with her right arm and leg hanging off, and Ned is sprawled out on the floor.

_____

Y/N. Go to the girls gym lockers 10 minutes before lunch. You'll thank me later. -Flash

I furrow my eyebrows as I look around.

"Something wrong?" Michelle asks as her and Ned walk over.

"I don't know. Flash left this in my locker" I say handing them the note.

"Are you going to go?" Ned asks.

"I guess" I shrug and grab my books, making my way to class.

_____

"Mrs. Watson may I use the restroom please?" I ask the teacher and she nods.

I stand and rush out of the class room with my books. I slide them in my locker and I walk down the hallways until I reach the empty gym, holding the note in my left hand. I walk across the floor carefully until I get to the locker rooms. I hear movements, grunts and... groans??