Tom Holland- Tornado

As Laura is in the middle of talking all the lights go out. We all look up as whispers start getting louder with concern and confusion.

A fed light flashes before a man speaks up.

"There is a tornado warning active right now. We are not allowed to let you leave. We will escort you all to the basement where you'll be safe" the man says and I gulp, raising my hand.

"Yes?" He asks me, me glancing towards a room where they let me put my dog because I called ahead, knowing that my german shepherd wouldn't be able to stay at my apartment due to construction.

"You guys let me out my dog in that room, may I take him with me?" I ask and he looks back at the others.

"I don't know.." he trails off.

"Oh please, he is only 3. He helps me with my anxiety" I say, my heart race speeding up.

"Okay. But keep a close eye on him" he says and I quickly kid as everyone stands, heading out to the basement. I run to the room and open the door, gripping Riley's leash. He sniffs me, sensing something's wrong.

"It's okay baby" I whisper, blinking my eyes quickly so that the ears won't fall out. I finally get to the basement, being the last person.

"Okay we have a room that's snug but it is big enough to keep you safe, seeing as though there's no space left here" the security guard says and I nod, following him to a room. It's not too big, but not too small where I'm claustrophobic.

I sit and he shuts the door, leaving me in the mostly darkness. There's a light, shining simply through the room.

I grab my phone as Riley lays his head on my lap. I unlock my phone and see no messages and I'm at 92%. I pet Riley, gulping down my nerves as I lay my head against the wall, eyes closed.

I stay like there for about five minutes before the door opens. I keep my eyes shut until I hear it shut, Riley getting up. When I open my eyes I feel my breath catching in my throat.

"Sorry for bothering you, there was no room left in the room and they told me to come in here" Tom-fucking-Holland says, petting Riley.

"O-ok" I stutter out, both from shock and anxiety.

"What's your name?"He asks, sitting down across from me.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N" I say, taking a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, just anxiety" I explains and he nods.

"Anxiety sucks" he states, making me snort.

"You can say that again" I say, looking at the ceiling.

"Do you know how long this thing is going to last?" He asks and I check my news.

"It says the warning will last all night" I say, sighing.

"Damn" he says and I nod.

"Your dogs cute" he smiles at Riley who's wagging his tail at the man.

"His name is Riley. He's 3" I say and he pets him.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"This is like 21 questions" I joke and he smiles.

"I'm 19" I answer.

"Are you in college?" He asks and I nod.

"What for?" He asks and I groan.

"I have no clue" I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"What you mean?" He asks.

"Well, I want to go into preforming arts, as in acting, musicals, singing, that area. But I also want to go into psychology since that's a risky business" I explain and he nods.

"I think you should go for it" he says and I look at him.

"Really?" I ask and he nods.

"It is risky, but it's worth it. Getting to inspire everyone and having a group of people who love you.. it's amazing" he smiles.

"I know I would miss being normal" I say and he nods.

"It's hard to get used too" he says.

"What time is it?" He asks me and I check my phone.

"10:22" I answer, fighting a yawn back.

"I'm so hungry" he mumbles and I shuffle a laugh, digging through my backpack.

I toss him a granola bar and he looks at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'm sure" I smile and he thanks me before stuffing his face with the bar.

"What else you got in there?" He asks and I start taking out everything. Makeup to do touch ups, makeup wipes, charger, shorts, shirt, bra, under wear, keys, deodorant.

"I think I'm going to try and sleep" I say and he nods, then furrowing his eyebrows.

"With your makeup on?" He asks and I look at the ground sheepishly.

"I know it's not comfortable to sleep in that stuff. You don't have to be afraid to take your makeup off around me" he smiles and I nod before taking a wipe out and wiping my face, using my phone camera as a mirror. When I'm done I toss everything back in the bag, avoiding Tom's eyes.

"Are you embarrassed of your face?" He asked and I finally look at him.

"I-yeah" I answer sheepishly.

"Why?" He asks and I sigh.

"Growing up I never had good skin. It was oily and I had acne. Well it got better but now I still have acne but it's not as bad, I take medicine for it. I've just always been insecure about it" I mumble the last part. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump slightly, not realizing he moved.

"I think your skin is good. I think you're beautiful" he says and I smile up at him.

"Thank you" I say, gratefully.

"It's no problem" he says and noticed me getting tired.

"Lay your head on my shoulder" he says.

"You sure?" I ask, Bareilly able to keep my eyes open.

"Yes" he nods and I lay my head on his left shoulder. I feel him love my hair from falling on my face and wraps an arm around me, probably to keep me a bit warm. Then I feel myself falling asleep.