Tom Holland-Break Up Part 5

"You have to add he part that he was very rude" my manage tells me and I nod with a frown.

"You're sdoing so good. You're fame has increased greatly" she said yas and I sigh.

"By lying" I mumble before I'm shoved into an interview.

_____

"How bad was Tom really?" She finally asks me and I purse my lips slightly.

"Tom was the worst. He was rude, ignorant, immature.." I trail off as I look at my manager on the side of the stage with a smile and thumbs up.

"Tom was... tom was very... you know what? No. I'm sick of this." I say and my manger gets a worried look.

"Okay mid life crisis, you know from Tom and all" my manager says as she tries to pull me off stage.

"No! I'm tired of lying. I don't care if you're my manager, you're fired. I won't let you run my life like this anymore. My career may be over because of this move but I would rather go down in truth than carry on in lie" I say and she sighs.

"Tom and I were forced to break up by our managers. They thought it would give us both more fame. They made Tom date Allison and she's very rude and selfish. I don't know if Tom loves me still but I know he used to before they tore us apart. I still love him with all my heart and it hurts everyday knowing that I can't be with him or else my career would be over." I take a deep breath.

"I love Tom still and I never stopped. Everything was a lie to get me more fame. It was wrong of me to allow them to do, but I was so scared that my career would be ruined. Tom knew about the same hole thing and everything that I was going to do. I knew everything he was going to do. We would have meetings about it. So there you all have it, the truth. And the end of my career most likely. I love you all" I smile sadly before glancing at my-ex-manager and walking off.

I exit the building as I feel my throat start to burn.

"Y/N!" I hear calling and I finally turn around to see Tom running towards me, his eyes slightly puffy.

"I was backstage, I was getting interviewed after you" he says and I gulp.

"I never quit loving you" he says and before I know it his arms around around me, bringing me to his chest.

"I'm so sorry" I whisper as he plants his lips on mine.

"Don't be, it was my fault too. Will you please be my girlfriend again?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course. I've missed you so much" I say and he kisses me once more.

"I'm never leaving you, I promise"

"Hopefully you don't.. break the promise"

"Did you just make a pun of your own song?"

"Maybe"

"I love you"