Peter Parker-I Love You

I watch as her fragile figure spins around, snowflakes falling onto her tongue and hair. Her nose crinkles cutely as she laughs at a joke I make.

"Come on!" She laughs out, grabbing my hand and pulling me as she walks backwards.

She smiles at me before turning around, looking up at the snow.

We stop and she looks up at me with a smile, her eyes sparkling.

"I love you, Pete" she grins, leaning up and placing a kiss to my cheek. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I love you too" I say and smile.

"You have a snowflake on your mouth" she laughs out.

I go to wipe it off but she grabs my hand, lacing her fingers through them. Before I can say something she slides her lips against mine, making my eyes flutter shut. I wrap my arms around her and kiss back, loving the warmth in the cold air.

"Peter" I hear a voice say.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"Peter wake up"

"Peter we're gonna be late for school!"

"Huh?" I ask, my eyes cranking open against the light to see Y/N in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, black converse, and a Captain America shirt.

"Pete we're gonna be late" she laughs, tossing me a pair of jeans, a flannel and a shirt. I quickly slide them on as she gives me my socks and shoes. She rushes around, repeatedly checking the time, grabbing deodorant, cologne, and anything else I need for the morning. I slide he deodorant on as she sprays me with the cologne and rushes out. I comb my hair quickly before brushing my teeth.

I run out to see her sliding her backpack on, tossing me mine. I put it on and turn the lights off.
She hands me a poptart and bottle of orange juice as we rush out of the apartment and building.

"Thank you" I say and she smiles up at me.

"No prob, bob" she says doing a finger gun movement.

"Nerd" I joke and she laughs, looking forward so she doesn't fall. I notice her nose and cheeks turning pink from the cold air nipping at her skin. God she's so cute.

"Are we still up for hanging out after your thing?" She asks and I nod.

"Of course" I say and she sniffles from the coldness.

"Did you take your allergy medicine?" I asked concerned. She has bad allergies and her legs start to itch bad, her nose runs bad, eyes water, her throat gets clogged with mucus etc if she doesn't take it.

"Yes I did. You don't have to worry about me" she smiles.

"I'll always worry" I say and she continues looking forward, smiling.

I'll always worry about you.

_____

"Peter!" I hear the familiar voice of Y/N squeal as I looking in my locker before feeling her body wrap around me.

"I got a 96 on the Spanish test!" She exclaims with a grin and I smile, hugging her back.

"I knew you would do good" I say and she pulls away, looking up at me.

"Also my mom won't be home tonight so we can watch The Hobbit as loud as we want" she jokes and I laugh.

"Hey guys" Harrison says walking up. Harrison is Michelle's cousin who recently moved here.