Peter Parker- Hands

A/N before this starts I would like to remind everyone that you can request imagines. I need ideas 💡 😊

_____

I look at my phone when I hear it ring, seeing Peter's name pop up on the screen. I smile and slide to answer it, bringing the phone to my ear.

"Hey!" His voice fills my ears.

"Hey!" I say back, muting my tv.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks and I can imagine him laying on his bed.

"Nothing much. Watching Friends" I say and there's shuffling.

"Hey d-do you maybe want to go get something to eat? I'm starving" he asks and I look at the time.
6 pm

"Yeah sure! Meet me at the corner?" I ask as I stand.

"Yeah! I'll see you soon, bye" he says and I grab my converse.

"Bye" I say and hang up. I slip the shoes on and exit my room, shutting the lights off and grabbing my keys to the apartment. I grab some money, even though I know Peter will try and pay for it. I hurry to the bottom floor and walk to the corner to wait for Peter.

After a minute of standing he runs over.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Always" I say and we begin walking down the sidewalk, talking about school projects.

"Aww no" I laugh out as Peter tells me about how Ned fell and spilt his food over a freshman girl.

"He was so embarrassed, but the girl was nice about it" Peter laughs out and I smile, loving the sound of his laugh.
I feel Peter's hand brush by mine, making both of our faces heat up a bit. Neither of us have held hands before. Ya ya, it's not a big deal, but I kind of have a small crush on him. Okay maybe not so small.

Both of our eyes immediately dart away from each other.

"Nice sky" I say, trying to make it not so awkward.

"Yeah it's beautiful" he smiles.

"Just like you" I mumble.

"Hmm?" He asks and I look up.

"Nothing!" I exclaim, gulping.

We continue walking in silence before I feel Peter's hand brush by mine, but instead of moving away he sweats his pinky around mine. I look at his face to see his cheeks and ears red.

I wrap my pinky around his me he bites back a smile, still looking forward.

"C-can I hold your hand?" He stutters out shyly and I grin forward.

"I-I mean if that's what you wanna do" I say and I feel him let go of my pinky, his fingers lacing through mine. I squeeze his hand slightly as I feel the warmth travel up my arm.

"Y-your hand feels nice" he says and I try to fight off from saying a dirty joke.

"I bet my hand feels good somewhere else"
I couldn't fight it.