Tom Holland-Plus Sized

Warning: this has to deal with cyber bullying, body insecurities, etc.

"Good work everybody!" Our director says as we finish the scene.

"Hey Y/N have you lost weight?" My costar asks and I shrug.

"I'm trying" I sigh and she pats my back.

"You don't need to change, but that's my opinion. I think you're beautiful the way you are" she kindly says and walks off, leaving me to go change.

I may be pretty to other people, but it's me that doesn't think I look good. I try to loose weight and exercise but I just can't loose the weight.

I change my clothes and exit my trailer.

I scroll through my phone as I sit on a bench, waiting for my friend to come pick me up.

"Username: me when people say @ Y/U/N is pretty" and there's a gif attached to a baby puking.

"Username: why does Y/N stay so fat? She clearly can just go exercise and get ride of all that jelly"

I continue reading tweets and wipe my eyes, sniffling as I decide to just walk to my apartment, not before getting coffee first.

I'm not that popular, I do movies but I'm just starting off.

I walk into the coffee shop and go to the counter.

"Hello, could I get a caramel frappe and a glazed donut?" I ask, not having ate in two days due to being so wore out after filming and falling asleep immediately.

"Of course she would get a donut" I hear someone whisper and there's snickering as I gulp.

"Actually instead could I just get that frappe?" I ask, my stomach growling. Oh shut up you stupid thing, there's plenty of food inside you.

The cashier just gives me a sad smile and goes to get frappe. She comes back and hands me my drink and I thank her, giving her a tip. I turn around, starting to walk but someone shoves into me, making me trip and fall, the frappe spilling all over me. I sit up, wiping my face off as I dry to quickly clean my glasses off, my anxiety going higher as I being breathing heavily, my eyes watering.

"Is that your drink or your stomach coming out?" Someone asks.

That doesn't even make sense you prick.

I stand up, quickly throwing the cup away and going to the girl.

"Do you have a mop?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to make those pricks do it. Don't listen to them" she says and I smile sadly before thanking her and shuffling out of the place quickly, wiping the tears from my eyes.

I don't get why everyone finds the need to make me feel bad about myself. I'm the same as everyone else.

I quickly rub my eyes and look up as I feel myself coming in contact with the sidewalk.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" The guy says and holds his hand out for me to grab.

Do I really want to risk him trying to help me up but him just falling because of my weight?

I go with my thoughts and push myself up, quickly trying to wipe my remaining tears, looking up at the guy. He has curly/wavy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He's beautiful.

I feel myself becoming more insecure as I look around.

"I-I'm sorry" I say and he laughs.

"Oh it's not your fault, love" he says and I take notice hat he's not American.