Peter Parker-Trapped

"I don't want to go in a museum" Flash whines as we all pile out of the bus.

"Ca Chow" I say and he glares at me. You see, ever since Decathlon started back up I've been telling Flash that because he reminds me of Lightning McQueen.

"Peter get your earplugs out" Ned whines to his best friend, taking his earplugs out. I smile at the two and look forward, looking down at my book.

"I didn't take you for a poetic girl" Michelle says and I look up.
I hold me copy of The Princess Saves Herself In This One up.

"Yea I actually love poetry. And this book just speaks to me and it's very well written" I start talking about the book as we walk to the museum.

"Hey Y/N! Can you be Peter's partner? I'm going with Michelle" Ned asks and I look up at Michelle before nodding.

"Sure" I smile and Ned pulls me over to Peter and runs back to Michele.

"H-Hey" Peter says with pink cheeks and I can tell mine match his.

"H-hello. How a-are you?" I ask him, not looking at him.

"I-I'm good, good." He says and i smile as we walk in the museum.

We make very small talk as we explore the big museum together.

"Did you hear that?" Peter asks suddenly as we both look up.

"I'll be back" he says before running away.

"P-Peter.." I whisper, scared as I grow paranoid as I look around.

"Dulla Bhatti you'll protect me, right?" I ask the statue as if it'll answer.

"Of course" I mumble as I unlock my phone, dialing 911.

"Hello? I-i think something bad might be happening. Im at the history museum and I-I'm hearing stuff and-" I cut myself off when I hear a gun.

"I just heard a gun" I say, hearing foot steps as I walk backwards.

"We have help on their way, ma'am" the girl says and I see a figure enter the room.

"Put the phone down!" He yells with a big tentacle pointed at me? What the hell? I quickly set the phone down on the floor, along with my bag.

"What do you have in the bag?" He asks, a tentacle coming closer and snatching the bag from me.

Don't ask if you're just going to take it.

"I don't think it's nice of you to be stealing girls bags" a male voice says and I look over to see Spiderman standing there.

The man throws a tentacle at the hero but he catches it, swinging it back at him and hitting him with it, making the guy stumble back. Suddenly he swings his tentacles around, breaking the pillars and I manage to get trapped in a small pocket.

"Y/N??" Spiderman asks and I don't question it. My shirt says my name on in because of the name tag.

"I-I'm fine!" I call out and hear panting and groaning.

"Are you okay?" I ask, trying to find a way out.

"N-no" he says and there's coughing. I see a loose part of rubble and I sigh, licking it and slipping out right before more rubble covers it.

I cough and look around, seeing him struggle under rubble.

"G-go get to safety" he says, wincing as he tried to move.

"What? I'm not going to leave you" I say and he looks up at me.

"You'll get a new hero to fend for the city" he says and I shake my head.

"It doesn't matter that you're a hero. You are still a normal person beneath that mask and you have a family who would miss you" I say, trying to pull down rubble off him.

He starts squirming slightly before making a yelping noise.

"I'm sorry" I say softly as I get beside him, pulling more rubble off him. Soon I have most of it off and I help him up, running my hand down his back to get some of the stuff off him.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he nods.

"I-I'm fine" he coughs and I look at him sadly.

"Peter" I say and he looks at me, his weird eye eye things adjusting.

"Was it my voice?" He asks and I nod.

"Yea, and the fact that you left and spiderman came back" I smile and he goes to walk but stumbles and I quickly hold him back up.

"You're in no condition to be walking anywhere" I say and he looks at me.

"I have webs" he points out and I sigh.

"Peter" I say and he webs himself to the ceiling, hanging upside down.

"See? Don't need my legs for this" he says and I smile slightly. I grab the bottom of his mask and pull it down to his nose.

"Peter, I like you" I say and his mouth opens slightly, his neck turning red.

"R-really?" He asks and I smile and nod.

"Yes. Why else was I blushing the whole time we were together?" I ask and he smiles. I lean closer, giving him time to pull away before laying my lips on his. He kisses back almost immediately and I smile, pulling away.

"I'll text you, okay?" I ask and he nods quickly.

"Take care of yourself" I say before placing a kiss to his cheek and walking out. I make it to the front of the building to see everyone and the man in a big cage with Iron man standing there.

"Y/N!" Ned and Michelle yell, wrapping their arms around me.

"Where's Peter?" Michelle asks, Iron Man turning to listen.

"I asked him to go to a cafe to get me a latte-although he probably ended up forgetting what to get" I smile and make eyes contact with Iron Man before I hear a cheer.

"Yahoo!" I hear Peter yell and I look up to see Spiderman swinging from the trees to get somewhere else and I smile, feeling my face heat up a bit. I see Iron Man looking at me and I look back at him.

I just look back at Peter before looking down with a smile.