Peter Parker-Abuse Part 3

"What the hell?" Michelle asks me when I walk in with Jake.

"There's your lesbo" Jake whispers and I don't respond.

"Michelle is so sorry-i got busy" I say.

"No you know what, whatever. I don't care. I'm done with this" she says before walking off.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. You have me, im all you need" he says, kissing my cheek.

"By the way tomorrow I wouldn't wear that. It makes you look fat" he says before walking off to his friends. I look down at myself and sigh, opening my locker.

"Hey" I hear someone say and I look up tos we Peter.

"Hey" I say nervously.

"Are you okay? You skipped out on studying and you've been avoiding me" he says and I feel my guilt rise.

"I've just been busy, I'm so sorry Peter" I frown and he grins brightly.

"Don't worry about it, its fine" he says and I smile, hugging him quickly before grabbing my books and shutting my locker.

"I'll see you later, okay?" I ask and he nods I walk off, seeing Jake narrow his eyes at me and I inhale sharply.

_____

I run out of my science period in hopes of missing Jake coming out but I run out of luck when he wraps his arm around me, making me hit my lip harshly at the pain.

"I have to talk to you" he growls, letting my get my backpack and smiling at people passing. I grab my bag and lock my locker, him dragging me out and behind the school.

"Stop flirting with Parker" he says and shove me against the schools wall, making me wince.

"I didn't, I swear" I say and he glares.

"Please, you practically were making out with him. I told you not to talk to him anymore" he says and raises his hand.

"I know" I whisper before feeling a warm hand on my cheek forcefully, making my head turn to the left.

"I know what's best for you. I'm helping. I love you" he says nearing beside me.

"I love you too" I smile before he yanks me up, dragging me to his house.

_____

I gulp as I lean my forehead against the door to my apartment. I open it and walk in.

"I know what you're going to say. Can we please leave the talk for when I get home?" I ask after shutting the door. I look at the ground, letting my hair cover my face.

"If you even come home" Cora scoffs and I clench my eyes shut.

"Give me your phone" she says and I hand it to her.

"Go get ready for school. I'll see you when you get home from school, if you bother to come home" she says before leaving. I sit on my bed with my head in my hands as hot tears escape my eyes.

"I lost my best friend, the only one I have left and I made Cora disappointed in me" I whimper, looking up at the picture frame of Jake and I. I glare at it, my bottled emotions breaks as I thrust my first toward it, the glass breaking in many shards as I yell. I tear the picture in half as I take pieces of glass out from my fist. I clean up the glass quickly and throw the frame away as I enter the bathroom. I look at my reflection and bite my lip at the reflection. This isn't who I wanted to be. I saw myself having a good sized group of friends, a nice sweet boyfriend, school scholarships and a happy life. I only have one of those. I have many college scholarships and people interested in me.

I know I act happy, I know I try to make myself seem happy.. but I know deep down that I'm not. Jake doesn't make me happy, but I can't bring myself to leave him. He's the only one there for me. He keeps he bullies away from me and no one talks bad about me now. But... sometimes I wonder if it's worth it.