Tom Holland-He's French

"Oh god-Riley come here please" I beg as I run after my four year old German Shepherd.

"I swear if you stick your penis in any of these dogs I'm getting sued" I sigh as I start sprinting after it. He takes a sharp turn, making me try to turn but start tripping and face planting in a fountain.

"Riley Harambae L/N!" I yell as I hop out, it being slightly harder to run.

I see him sniffing a gray Staffordshire bull terrier.

"Riley come here" I pant to the dog as I bend over with my hands on my knees.

"Riley if you stick your penis in that dog I will get sued and I don't have that kind of money" I beg my dog that looks at me, wagging his tail before he runs over to me.

"Yea that's it, you almost gave me a heart attack, baby" I pant out as I grip his leash tightly, petting him.

"Oh god" I whine as he begins tugging me to the gray dog. I really can't stop him. You try stopping a determined four year old male German shepherd.

"Riley-Riley stop, bad boy-" I try saying as I pulling him back before feeling the ground slip out from under me and I land on my back with a groan, especially when realizing I fell in a puddle of watery mud.

"Riley" I groan out as he races over, licking and sniffing me everywhere.

"I'm fine, baby" I say, sitting up slowly as I pet him and grabbing his leash.

"Are you okay?" A voice asks, laughing. I look up to see two boys. The one who spoke has blue eyes and blonde hair and glasses.

"Yeah I'm fine" I laugh as I stand up.

"My clothes are a different story though" I say, looking down at Riley who's sniffing them.

"Riley-no bad boy-I'm so sorry" I tell them as he jumps up onto the boy with curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. He just smiles as if he doesn't care about his muddy paws and continues petting him.

"Oh it's fine. My dog, Tessa, already got me dirty" the brunette smiles as the gray dog runs over.

"She's so cute" I say as she sniffs around, the brunette putting a leash on her collar.

"She's also a pain in the ass" the blonde says.

"Sorry, I'm Y/N" I say, shaking the blondes hand and holding mine out to the brunette after he introduces himself as Harrison. He shakes it and freezes a bit.

"N-nice to meets cu-you" he stutters, his face turning red.

"He's French. This is Tom" Harrison says and I laugh.

Tom slaps Harrison's shoulder before turning back to me.

"I should probably get back to my home. It was nice to meet you both" I smile at the two boys, looking down at Riley.

"Okay come on baby" I coo and he looks up at me, jumping up on me, making stumble back but I don't fall.

"Okay yep-yes I know you love me" I laugh out as I set him down.

"Hey wait!" I hear Tom call out as I turn.

"H-here's my number. Incase you ever want to walk out dogs together or something. Ya know, cause they seem to like each other" he says and I smile, taking the piece of paper.

"I will text you when I get home" I smile at him.

"G-good. I'll see ya later" he says but we both just stand there.

"I should-ya I should go" I say and he nods. I see Riley and Tessa moving around before I feel myself hit something. I look up to see me on top of Tom, us both on the ground.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!" We both exclaim, trying to get up br out legs being tied together.

"Oh god" he says as we try to get the dogs leashes from around us.

"Did our dogs just.." I trail off as we stand up.

"Push us together?" He asks and we both laugh.

"I'll see you whenever I t-text you" I say and he smiles, nodding.

"Bye" he says about to run off but he turns back to me. He leans in and plants a kiss on my cheek before running off with Tessa, leaving me a smiling mess.

"Lets go home Riley" I coo to my dog, not being able to stop smiling. As we walk I turn to make eye contact with Tom again, us both quickly looking away.