Tom Holland-The Video

So I just Indra started writing and this happened. I just went with it.

"I've been waiting for this my whole life" I whisper as I switch to the video option on my camera.

Ya see, Tom Holland is here, in front of me-and like fifteen other girls but ya know. He was walking and everyone crowded him. I feel bad but I need this video.

I make my way to the front as I record. He turns to me with a smile and I almost melt.

"Hi" he says and I exhale.

"Penis" I say and turn, walking off, hearing some of the girls busting out laughing. I turn the camera to my red face as I smile.

"I had the one shot in my life to say something to Tom Holland I said penis. You're welcome" I say and end the video. I post it on my Instagram fan account of Tom and people start commenting.

"Username: OH MY GOD THSI IS GREAT"
"Username: I LOVE THIS"
"Username: ehxi I'm dying"

I smile as I like all the comments and head to my hotel. There's a Tom Holland meeting thing for him, Jacob and Harrison. It's a fundraiser for people in Africa and stuff, and I just so happen to have a ticket for it.

"Y/N I'm crying right now" Macy says when I enter the hotel room.

"You had the chance to meet Tom Holland and you told him 'penis'" she says, wiping the laughter tears from her eyes.

"The world needed it" I simply state.

"He was so sweet and nice and then I said that" I state and she laughs.

"It probably confused him" she points out.

"True" I nod.

_____

"Ready, madam?" Macy asks and I nod, lacing my arm through hers.

"I'm also hungry, are we allowed to bring food in?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Okay there's a cafe beside the building so we can ask a security guard" she says and I nod, my stomach grumbling.

We get to the building and walk to a security guard.

"Hey are we allowed to bring food into the building?" I ask and they look at each other.

"I honestly have no clue" one of them says.

"I saw some girls taking in Starbucks" a security guard pipes up and I nod.

"I say it's fine to bring something in" he says and I smile.

"Okay, thank you " I smile before running, literally running to the cafe and ordering a caramel latte and donut. I bite into it when I get it and hum happily.

"Okay I think we will finish the donuts before we get in" macy says and I agree. She was right. By the time we got to the building the donuts were gone.

We give out tickets and they allow us in.

"It smells good in here" I point out, going through the door to the room. We find our seats and sit down. They're close to the front but not dead in the front. They're like in the fifth row. Soon everyone comes in and sits down. I notice that not all the seats are taken and it's kinda scattered.

"What if I throw up?" I ask Macy and she giggles, shaking her head.

"I hope he doesn't notice me for saying penis" I whisper.

"Oh I hope he does" she says and I whine. Theres a hand on my right shoulder and I turn to see a girl with brown wavy hair and blue eyes.

"Hey sorry to bother you, but are you the girl who posted that amazing video of you telling tom penis?" She asks and macy laughs.