Spiderman-Spiderman's Clothes Part 5

"Come on Y/N you always say you're seeing someone but never say who" Flash says as he sits down by me at the lunch table.

"Because we're trying to keep it secret" I say, which technically is a lie, but it isn't.

"Come on who is it?" He continues bugging me.

"Ned" I blurt out, making Ned choke on his food, along with Peter and Michelle looks up.

"Really? Neels?" Flash asks, surprised.

"Yep" I nod quickly.

"Whatever" Flash mumbles with a shrug and walks off.

"I'm so sorry Ned" I say.

"I just said a name and that's what came out" I say and Michelle bursts out laughing.

"It's fine" Ned waves it off.

"Hey can I speak to you? Alone?" Ned asks Peter, tugging him up and out of the cafeteria.

Peter's POV

"Bro when are you going to tell her?" Ned asks me and I shrug.

"I-I don't know. She doesn't care about my name though-she doesn't care that secretly I'm some nerd." I say and he sighs.

"Peter she's your friend here, and your weird kiss buddy at night. You need to pick which one you want to be and either tell her or stop seeing her" Ned says and I nod.

"Yea, yes I know. But I'm scared she won't like me if she finds out that it's me" I say.

"Peter she admitted that she thought you were cute" he points out.

"Just let me think about it" I say and the bell rings.

"Okay. Okay think about it, but you better tell me when you decide" he says and walks off.

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N I'm going to be gone for the next few days. Work trip. Text or call me when you get this, I love you! Stay safe" I sigh as I text my mom.

"Got your message. Love you too"

"Well Spiderman it looks like it's just us" I smile at the cat before he jumps off my bed and walks out.

"Thanks!" I yell after him. I pick up my phone and scroll through social media, liking a post from Tony Stark of the new bar at the freshly built Avengers building.

There's a knock on my window and I slide out of my bed and open it, Spiderman crawling in.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I look back to see him looking at his feet, shuffling them slightly.

"I-I have something to tell you" he says and I furrow my eyebrows, sitting on my bed and patting the spot next to me.

"I'm going to tell you who I am" he says.

"Spidey you don't have too" I say but he stops me.

"I need too. We've had this... kissing thing going on for more than a month, you deserve to know" he says and stands up.

"If you want to stop whatever we have going on and are mad at me, I understand" he says and I stand up.

He sighs before grabbing the bottom of his mask and pulling it off, revealing the brunette looking at the floor.

"Peter?" I ask and he nods.

"Why didn't you tell me it was you?" I ask coming closer.

"I was scared that you'd not like me anymore" he says quietly. I place my hand on his cheek, rubbing his cheek with my thumb as he leans into my hand.

"Peter I don't care that you're Spiderman or that you are you. I still like you. Spiderman is you so yes I like you or else I wouldn't be making out with you every night" I laugh slightly.

"You're not mad?" He asks and I smile.

"Peter of course I'm not mad" I say and he smiles.

"Can we kiss now? I think I need extra since I'm sad about not telling you" He asks and I laugh.

"Peter you did not just say that" I laugh out, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Not my best line" he admits and I smile, planting my lips on his, him wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel his hands go lower but I don't mind them, until I feel him squeeze making me squeak.

"That's new" I say into the kiss as he tugs my lower lip.

"New is good sometimes" he smiles, lifting me up onto my desk.

"You're right there" I say, going back to kissing.

Don't worry, we didn't do anything. We're keeping it pg yo.