Peter Parker-Rooftop

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

This imagine is going to be possibly triggering to some people. The girl has anorexia and attempts to jump off a building. Read at your own risk.
Requested by @abbeywashere

Don't ask me how I got how like this. It's a long story. But I can say it started with a piece of paper I found.
Y/N has gained weight, hasn't she?
I know I wasn't meant to see it but I did. And I got insecure. I started eating less to try and loose weight. It worked.

"Y/L/N, care to answer number twenty one for us?" The teacher asks and I look down at my paper.

"67" I say and she nods.

The bell rings and we all exit the class.

"Y/N!" I hear the familiar voice of my friend, Peter.

"Hey" I say and he reaches me.

"Can I... can I talk to you?" He asks and I shrug as I unlock my locker.

"Sure" I say as I shove my books into my locker.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I pull my backpack out.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You've... you've lost weight I've noticed, we all have" he says.

"So? I lost weight. No big deal" I shrug as I start to walk away but he grabs my wrist.

"I don't think it's healthy though" he says and I pull my wrist away.

"Goodbye Peter" I say and he calls after me.

"I want to help you!"

"I don't need help." I spit out before leaving.

_____

"What the hell?" I mumble as I reach my locker. There's a feather on it. I shrug it off before unlocking my locker and pulling my bag out. I slam my locker shut and turn around to feel a coldness on me. I open my eyes and wipe my face off, water falling off.

"What the hell?" I ask the group of people in front of me.

"Just trying to see if you'll melt" someone says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Ya know, you don't have anyone to protect you anymore. Makes it easier for us to.." someone trails off.

"To what?" I ask and I feel a gooey-ness cover me. I open my eyes to see syrup falling off my head.

I feel my eyes well up with tears as I realize there's a large group of students watching this.

I try to leave but they pull me back.

"Oh just one more touch" someone says before four people throw feathers at me, them sticking to me. The tears ext my eyes and I push past everyone, running back to my apartment.

I slam the door shut and throw my back on the ground, letting out a sob. I rush to the bathroom, throwing my clothes off and trying my hardest to rinse off everything. When I'm done I just stand in the shower as I cry, thinking.

I have no one now. I pushed Peter away. There's no one.

I put clothes on and check my phone to see an anonymous message on my sarahah.

"Honestly I don't know why you're still alive"

I don't either.

I look at myself in the mirror before deciding on it.

_____

I look off the side of the roof and take a deep breath. I take a step forward, about to jump off before there's a voice.

"Please don't"

I look back to see the famous Spiderman.

"What would it matter? I have no one anymore" I croak out.

"There are people that care for you" he says taking a step forward. I scoff.

"Like who? I was humiliated at school, again. No one helped me. I always get embarrassed there by the same people and no one ever helps!" I say and he steps closer.

"I care" he says and I take a step away from the ledge.

"You don't even know me" I say and his fingers grip his mask before pulling up. My eyes widen slightly as he runs his hand through his brown curly hair. Peter.

"I do care about you. I said r earlier and I'll say it again. I want to help" he says and I gulp.

"Please just let me try" he begs, taking a step closer.

"I just want it to stop" I whisper.

"I know you do. I do too" he says and wraps his arms around me. I let it happen.

"Please try and eat" he says.

"I can't promise anything." I simply state, knowing it's not just going to magically get better.

"I know you can't" he says and I finally lift my arms, slowly wrapping them around him.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

"Don't apologize"

A/N: okay I'm not really proud of this so I'm probably going to remake it later.