Peter Parker- Punch

"Peter?" I ask as I pause my Netflix on Once Upon A Time.

"I love you baby" he slurs into the phone.

"Peter.. Pete are you drunk?" I ask and he giggles.

"I dunno" he says and I run my forehead.

"For petes sake-literally" I snort at myself.

"I'm gonna have to tell people about that one" I say before standing up and slipping on a pair of my teal converse.

"Tony" I call out outside his bedroom as I knock.

"Yeah?" He asks and opens he door.

"Okay so Peter is drunk" I say, gripping the phone.

"What?" He asks win furrow eyebrows and I put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Pete tell Tony hi" I say.

"Ohhhh hey Mr. Stark! Do you think you could add some missiles to my thingy? Can't say it Jesus's I'm at a party- I said Jesus's instead of something else" he starts giggling and Tony rubs his forehead.

"Here, go get him" Tony says tossing my a pair of keys.

"If it helps he probably didn't mean to get drunk. At high school parties nowadays some jerks add alcohol in the punch" I say and he waves it off.

"It's fine. But you're cleaning up after him" he says and I nod, realizing Peter hung up and exiting the building and pressing a button on the keys. One of his black cats drives itself to me and I hope in the drives seat.

"Hello, Y/N" Friday says as I gently press the gas and start driving to town.

"Hello Friday. Could you call Peter over the car please?" I ask and there's some ring before Peter picks up.

"Baby I miss you" he sings and I laugh.

"Peter where are you?" I ask and there's a lot of noise.

"Uhhh I think I'm at Liz's house" he says and I turn a corner.

"I'm on my way" I say and he cheers.

"I can't wait to see you" he says and I just sigh, a smile tugging at my lips.

"I know" I says and I finally pull up to Liz's house, unbuckling and stepping out.

"Peter- baby come on" I say as I find Peter laying int the grass.

"I'm hungry" he pouts and I smile, helping him up.

"I'll get you some food at home" I smile as I lead him to the car and buckling him up in the passengers seat. I slide in the drivers seat and he looks around.

"I love you" he tells me and I smile.

"I love yo too" I say, driving until we get to the tower.

I help him inside the building and to the kitchen where I find food for him.

"You're beautiful" I says dreamily as he looks up at me from his seat. I smile and run a hand through his hair.

"Thank you, Peter" I smile and he puckers his lips.

I place a gentle kiss on his lips before setting food in front of him. He starts eating and Wade walks in.

"Wade I thought you were banned from coming in here since last time when you kept trying to make Bruce Hulk up?" I ask and he hops on a seat.

"Yes I am" he smiles and I just snort.

"Do you have any-" she starts to ask but I cut him off.

"Chimichangas? Yes. Beef or chicken?" I ask.

"Chicken of course" he says and I playfully roll my eyes before warming it up and setting it in front of him.

"A girl after my own heart" he says fanatically before raising his mask to his nose and eating it.

"Hey she's mine" Peter pouts.

"Yes I am" I laugh and Wade makes a gagging sound.

"Just eat your food" I laugh.

"Hey Y/N have you seen Wade?" Tony asks entering the room.

"No" I shake my head.

"Y/N he's right there. I can see him" tony states.

"I don't see anything" I shrug.

"That's my cue" Wade says and runs past Tony and out the building.

"He's so strange" Tony shakes his head before walking over.

"Hey kid" he says and Peter looks up at Tony, his eyes watering.

"What's wrong?" He quickly asks.

"You-you don't have on the tie I bought you" he says, a year running down his face.

"Peter sweetie, it's midnight. He's in his pajamas" I smile at him and he sniffles.

"You're wearing the shirt i let you steal, why can't he wear his tie?" He asks and I glance at Tony, who looks like he doesn't know what to do.

"Okay Peter what do you say about going to my room and-" he cuts me off.

"Sex?" He asks with wide eyes and my face heats up as Tony bursts out laughing.

"N-no, Peter. No." I say, trying to calm myself down.

"Why not? Am I not good enough for you?" He asks.

"No Peter you're perfect for me" I smile.

"Then why won't you have sex with me? I thought I was a good size" he mumbles and I hear Tony laughing even harder.

"Peter you're drunk. I don't want to have sex with you when you're drunk" I say and his eyes light up.

"So you will when I'm not drunk?" He asks.

"Sure" I say, knowing he will cry if I say no.

"I don't wanna watch Star Wars" he mumbles as I or the plates in the sink.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask, helping him up.

"I wanna watch My Little Pony" he grins.

"We can do that. Season 5?" I ask and he nods.

"You guys are 16, why are you watching My Little Pony?" Tony asks.

"I'm sorry" Peter says with watering eyes.

"Oh Peter it's okay, Tony is joking" I say quickly, sipping the tears from his eyes.

"Aren't you tony?" I ask.

"Yes! Yea kid, I'm joking. I love My Little Pony" Tony says and Peter grins.

"Night Tony I love you" Peter says as I help he to my room.

"Love ya" I call to tony.

"Love ya guys" he calls back as I enter my room, shutting the door.

"First you need to change" I say, going through my drawers for a pair of his sweatpants. I turn around to see him only in his boxers.

"Oh okay then" I say, snorting as I help him into his sweatpants.

"You want a shirt?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Why would I?" He asks sassily as he rolls into my bed.

"Right. What a crazy question" I say and turn my lights off, getting on my Netflix on my tv and clicking My Little Pony. Peter rolls to me when I lay down and lays his head on my chest.

"I love you" he says softly as I run my hands through his hair.

"I love you too" I tell him.