Peter Parker-Sleep

"Y/N?" Peter breaks me out of my day dream.

"Huh?" I ask him and he gives me a worried look.

"Are you okay? You've been out of it all week" he says and I yawn.

"Yea I'm fine. Just tired" I say giving a tired smile as I lay my chin in my hand.

"How much sleep did you get last night?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows, thinking.

"I think I blacked out for a half an hour" I say and he sighs.

"Y/N you need more sleep, it's not healthy" he says and I open my eyes to look at him.

"I'm fine, really" I smile and he shakes his head.

"It's not fine" he says and I look down at my elbow, realizing that I was laying in my mashed potatoes.

"Ahh shit that sucks" I say and he lightly laughs, standing up.

"You're not staying the rest of the day here, you're going home to rest" he says, grabbing my wrist lightly.

I don't argue as I just follow where he's going, too tired too care.

"We can't just leave the school!" I exclaim as we walk out.

"Well we just did" he shrugs and drags me to a bus, us hopping in.

"Peter really, I'm fine" I say and he just looks at me.

"Just give me some coffee I'll be fine" I wave it off, accidentally slapping myself in the face.

"I do that's all the time" I lie and he just chuckles.

"Honestly I just wanna watch Transformers and sleep" I say, leaning my head against the window.

"We can do that" he assures me and pats my back as the bus stops.

"Come on" he says, calling someone.

He talks but I don't pay attention, too busy making sure I don't fall onto anyone.

"Your mom said that it's one for you to stay at my place for the rest of the day, and May isn't home but she's okay with it" he says as we climb the stairs to his floor. I nod and rub my eyes.

"Okay this way, don't run into the walls" he says, helping my sleep deprived body to his room.

"You can sleep here while I do my homework" he says and I wrap my hands around his arm, tugging him.

"What? Is something wrong?" He asks and I whine, not having enough energy to open my mouth.

"Y/N I don't know what you want" he laughs and I sigh.
Instead of asking him, like a normal person, I pull him down to me, him loosing his balance and landing on me.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He asks and I groan.

"Just sleep with me" I say and I can imagine his red face.

"What?" He asks.

"Please?" I ask and I feel him get up, starting to think that he's going to leave. But to my surprise, and delight, he gets in beside me. I twist my body to him and wrap my arms around him, him tensing a bit in surprise before relaxing. He wraps his arms around me and I dig my head into his chest.

"You're so comfortable"