Peter Parker-Freshman Part 3

One Month Later

I walk out of my 7th period class, thanking the gods that schools over. I see a crowd near Peter's locker and when I get there I understand.

There's paint all over Peter's locker with pictures of him drawn on all over it. I gasp once I see Peter being held against the locker by Mark.

"Cmon Parker, for anything to say?" He asks and Peter quickly shakes his head. Mark raises his arm but I rush to him, gripping his arm so it doesn't hit him.

"Let go" he growls as tug on his arm. I pull it back and that goes on for a couple of seconds before I let go and his elbow flies backwards into my face, making me stumble back onto my butt. He lets go of Peter with wide eyes, running off.

"Are you okay?" Peter immediately asks, kneeling to my side.

I let go of my face and he frowns, lightly touching the forming bruise on my cheek.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say, holding my cheek.

He holds his hand out and I hesitatingly grab it, him helping me up.

I look at his locker with a frown.

Penis Parker
Penis Parker is a loser
Dweeb
Loser
40 year old virgin
No wonder why Y/N didn't want you anymore

I rip down the pictures and throw them away, still frowning as I unlock my locker and pull my bag out.

"Y/N I'm sorry" Peter's voice fills my ears and I sigh, shutting my locker.

"Don't be sorry" I say, looking away from him.

"I haste to go, Peter" I say and find the courage to pull myself away from him, going to the train and home.

_____

I wipe my eyes as I toss my math book onto the ground.

Why do I still like Peter? I've been avoiding him for a month. Then he shows up and all that work goes down the drain. He's all I can imagine. Those brown curls... those beautiful brown eyes that light up when he's excited..

I shake my head before standing up, hearing a knock at the door. I open it to be met with Peter with puffy red eyes.

"I can't stand not being near you. I love you. More than a friend. I broke up with Liz. I tried to forget about you... but no matter what I do, I can't stop thinking about you.
Today made me go crazy not being about to talk to you about the Spanish test, not being able to wrap my arms around you" he says and I look down.

"Peter Liz liked you" I say and he gives a sad smile.

"Is that why I caught her making out with Flash?" He asks and I frown, pulling him in the apartment before shutting the door.

"Oh Pete I'm so sorry" I tell him, roaming my fridge for the tea. I hand him some and he smiles gratefully.

"You remembered that my favorite drink was your tea" he smiles at the cup and my face heats up a bit.

"How could I forget?" I joke before frowning.

"I'm sorry about Liz" I say and he nods.

"It's okay" he says and I rub his back.

I notice the nights flicker and frown.

"Looks like there's a storm" I say as a loud clap of thunder booms through the sky, the lights going off.

"Shit" I curse quietly, hating both storms and the dark. I still sleep with a nightlight because I'm so scared of the dark.

"Stay here" he tells me and I nod, shutting my eyes so I don't have to look at the darkness. I hear Peter's footsteps get closer after a moment and he grabs my hand, tugging me somewhere. I open my eyes to see us in my room, him shutting and locking my door. I see his watch on the ground with the glowing Spiderman sign on the ceiling, dimly lightly the room up.

"I want you to keep it for the night" he says and I turn to him.

"Oh Peter" I say before wrapping my arms around him, him hugging me back.

"Thank you" I whisper to him.

"You're welcome" he says, pulling away. I see the red light shadowing over his face and I look away, feels my heart well up.

"I really do love you" he says and I look into his eyes.

"I won't hurt you, I promise. Please give me a chance" he says and I gulp before nodding.

"Okay" I say and he smiles.

"Really?" He asks and I nod, smiling.

"Thank you so much" he says before kissing my cheek, pulling back and hovering over my lips.

"May I?" He asks and I nod, his lips pressing against mine as my hands trail into his hair. We pull away after a while to breath.

"Stay the night?" I ask and he nods.

"Of course" I tell him, loving how his eyes light up.

"I'm sorry about everything" I say when I slide into the bed, him to my left.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry" he says, making me look at him.

"You did nothing wrong" he says with a smile before pressing a kiss to my forehead.
I wrap my arms around him, laying my head on his chest as I listen to the rhythm of his heart beat.
I feel his fingers move along my back, calming me.

I don't know what we are really, but right now I don't care. It's just him and I.