Tom Holland- Paddy

Paddy is younger here. Like 10.

"Yes I'll be safe, mom" I say into my phone as I bring my caramel latte to my lips.

"Oh I know you will. You're a good girl, Y/N. but I still get worried because you're in a different country and I can't keep me eye on you"

"I know you do mom. I have to go, bye I love you!" I say into the phone before hanging up.

I came to London from America so that I could go to college. I try not to think about home because I often get homesick.

"Tommy?" A quiet voice cried out and I look around the crowded sidewalks to see a shorter boy with auburn hair. He looks about 10.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask the kid, coming up to him and he looks up at me.

"Y-yes I'm fine" he quickly says, rubbing his eyes.

"Just because you're a guy doesn't mean you came cry when you're scared" I say and his bottom lip pouts out.

"I-I gave my phone to my brother and I went to go see something and now I'm lost" he says and I smile at him.

"I'll help you look for him if you want" I suggest and he nods, gripping onto my left hand as I hold my latte with my right hand.

"Okay, what's your name?" I ask the boy.

"I'm Patrick, but you can call me Paddy" he says and I smile.

"Paddy. I like that name. I'm Y/N" I say and he nods.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N" he sniffles.

"Now, Paddy. Where were you with your brother last?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows.

"I really don't know. It was a store with a lot of paparazzi" he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Paparazzi. Okay, that shouldn't be too hard to find" I shrug as we turn the corner, walking down the sidewalks.

"Does any of this look familiar?" I ask and he nods.

"Which way?" I ask the boy when we get to he end of the road and he looks down both ways.

"That way" he says pointing to the right and we go to the right.

"Th-there's the place" he says pointing at a restaurant.

"Excuse me please" I say to the people with cameras, flashing into the restaurant.

"Hey no cutting! We all want to get our pictures" a man says and I raise my eyebrows.

"I'm trying to get into the restaurant, what pictures?" I ask and I just shove past everyone, saying sorry.

"Is your brother in here?" I ask Paddy when we manage to get past the people.

"Over there" he says before letting go of me and running off. I go to turn around before paparazzi burst through the doors, stumbling over me making me tumble onto my butt and back. I let them all get done before opening my eyes.

"Open paparazzi out" a boy says, pushing everyone with cameras out.

"Y/N are you okay?" The familiar voice of the small boy asks and I nod, slowly sitting up.

"Yea I'm fine, I'm invincible" I joke as I stand up, rubbing my elbow.

"You must be the girl that helped my brother" a voice says and I look up to see a smiling boy with brown hair and eyes.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm Y/N" I smile, holding my hand out. He shakes it.

"Thank you for helping my brother, my parents would've killed me if I lost him" he says and I laugh.

"It's fine. I was on my way to this street anyways" I lie.

"That's a lie isn't it?" He asks, amused.

"Yeah but it's no problem" I say and he chuckles.

"Well, thank you. I'm Tom, Tom Holland" he says and I smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, Tom, I'm Y/N" I say and he smiles before grabbing something from his pocket; his phone. He unlocks it and starts doing something before handing me his phone.

"You don't have to put in your number but I would appreciate if you did" he says and I laugh before taking him phone and typing in my number.

"Hey Y/N?" Paddy asks coming over when I give his phone back.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No I do not" I say and he grins.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I gush.

"Aww Paddy. You're so cute" I smile and ruffle his hair.

"You're just a little too young for me, I'm sorry" I pout and he nods.

"It's okay. I should figured that you would choose Tom over me" he says sulking.

"Aww Paddy no it's not like that" I say and he turns around.

"So you will date me?" He asks normally.

"You little punk" I laugh out.

"I'm too old, I'm sorry" I say and he sighs.

"It's okay. You treat her good, you hear?" He asks Tom and tom stifles a laugh.

"I will, Pads" he says, smiling at me.

"Do you maybe want to go get coffee sometime?" Tom asks me and I smile.

"I would love too"