Peter Parker-Pen

Imagine being a shy girl at Peter's school and he accidentally swings into you on the street.

I smile as I lightly hum a tune in my head as I walk down the sidewalk. School just ended so I'm heading home.

I hear yelling before there's a pain on my side, not too bad though. I open my eyes to see me on the ground, a body wrapped around me. They release me and stand, showing off red and blue spandex with a black spider on the chest.

"I'm so sorry, miss" the hero says, holding a hand out for me. I grab it and stand, a bit dizzy.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Am I okay? Shouldn't I be asking you that? I just swung into you" he laughs.

"Well I'm okay. Are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah-yeah I'm fine. I do this all the time" he stutters out.

"You ram into people all the time?" I ask shyly.

"Y-yeah-I mean no. I don't" he says and I smile slightly.

I quickly look down as I notice my backpack gone and I crouch, picking up some of the many pencils and pens and books scattered.

"Oh god-I'm so sorry" he says as he crouched down to help pick them up. We both reach for a pen, our fingers touching but we quickly retract our hands. We quickly gather everything else and shove it in my bag.

"Again I'm sorry" he says and we both look up, my face red and we bump heads.

"Oh I'm so sorry" we both apologize.

"I-bye" I squeak out and scramble down the sidewalk to my apartment. When i get in I lean against my front door with a deep breath.

"You okay, sweetie?" My mom calls out.

"Yes mom, I just ran is all" I say and walk through the kitchen to my room.

Is r weird I kind of want to see him again?