Tom Holland-Apartments

Ok but imagine that Tom Holland moves into your apartment complex for a while while he's filming a movie??

"Subeme la radio" my phone plays a song as I peak out my window.

I notice the big moving truck as a few guys carry boxes out and into the building.

Guess someone is moving in.

My phone rings, making me close the curtain and answer it, putting it on speaker as I open my fridge.

"Y/N!" My friend Macy's voice shouts through the phone.

"Yes?" I ask, taking out milk.

"Tom Holland Tom Holland Tom Holland-TOM FUCKING HOLLAND" she shouts, making me raise my eyebrows.

"What about him?" I ask as I take a drink from the gallon.

"He's at your apartment complex!" She shouts.

"What? Are you serious?" I ask shocked.

"Yes! Someone just posted a picture of him carrying a box in the building!"

"So that's who's moving in?" I ask, my heart beating faster.

"OH MY GOD HE IS GOING TO LIVE NEAR YOU" she screams into the phone, making me flinch even though it's on speaker.

"I hope I don't bump into him" I say at the day time Macy says
"I hope I bump into him"

"Macy you don't live here and never come here"

"I might start"

"Hey I have to go. I have a ton of homework and I have to go shopping" I say, taking the phone off speaker mode.

"Ugh okay. Call me if anything happens! Bye"

"I will, bye"

I hang up and slip some clothes on, looking at the snow falling down the sky onto the earth.

Winter is my favorite season and I love snow.

I smile as I slip on a beanie and push my glasses up.

I exit my apartment, not fully comprehending that Tom Holland is in my building yet.

_____

Animal Shelter
Sale on all animals. The majority will be put down

I don't wait to finish reading the flyer before dragging my groceries to my car and driving to the animal shelter. My apartment complex is pretty chill and let's you have pets as long as they aren't disrupting others.

I haven't gotten a pet yet because I wanted to focus on college, but I can't let these poor animals get put down. I'll only get one animals, maybe a cat.

_____

I didn't get one cat. I got two. And a dog.

"Y/N you went out to get food"

"Yes"

"And you came back"

"Yes"

"With three animals"

"Yes"

"Y/N" Macy sighs and I smile to myself as I drive.

"I'm not ashamed of this"

"You should be. You bought beds and bowls and food and just-Y/N I swear to god" she bursts out laughing as I park.

"How are you going to take them all to your apartment?"

"I'll take multiple trips. I'll call you back" I quickly hang up before running with all my groceries and animal food to the elevator and taking it to my apartment before running back to my car and dragging the three cat carriers and the Wolfdog on the leash into the building.

"Y/N you didn't" the secretary and owner says as I enter.

"I did" I confirm and she facepalms.

"I couldn't help it" I pout and she cracks a laugh.

"I knew this day was going to come" she said and pressed the up button on the elevator. I climb in and press my floors button as I reach down and pet the one year old dog, who licks my hand.

The door bings before opening up. A guy walks in and I try to not look up.

"Are you a pet sitter?" And English voice asks making my heart stop.

"Ahah-no, I kind of just got them" I say sheepishly.

"Really?" He, Tom Holland, asks and I nod.

"You're a fan" he says and I don't move.

"Love I'm nothing special, you don't have to be shy" he laughs and I nod slightly.

"I'll keep that in mind" I say and he smiles.

"Can I pet him?" He asks me.

"I don't know, can you? God, sorry. Yes you can" I say and he laughs before reaching down and petting my dogs head. He licks his hand and jumps.

"Oh dog-Harry Paweter down baby" I coo as I try to calm him.

"Ahh he's fine" he smiles as the elevator dings on my floor.

"Well this is my stop" I say and smile as I try to maneuver around to carry the cat carriers and the dogs leash, obviously struggling.

"Do you want help?" He asks laughing.

"Yes please, if it's no trouble" I say and he grabs the cat carriers.

"It's no problem" he smiles and I unlock my apartment, dragging all the groceries in as he carries the cat carriers in. I switch the lights on and he shuts the door. I take the leash off Harry Pawter and he sniffs around, exploring the apartment.

He sets the cat carriers down and I unlock them, taking the out. Before buying them we let the animals meet each other to see if they would be compatible, and thankfully they were.

Harry Pawter sniffs them as they sniff around the new area.

"Looks like they're gonna like it here" he says as he watches them start to play.

"I hope so" I laugh slightly.

He phone rings and he answers it.

"Now? Haz. Okay I'll be here soon" he says before hanging up.

"I have to go. My friend is standing outside m apartment" he says laughing.

"Okay, have a good day" I smile.

"I will, you too" he smiles and doesn't move for a moment as if he forgot about leaving.

"Oh right, bye" he says and exits. I smile and grab my phone.

"Hey Macy. Yeah, something happened"