Peter Parker-Kitten part 2

"Come on Harry" I groan as my cat who just rubs himself against my leg.

"I gotta go, go lay down" I say and he just looks at me.

"Ugh" I groan, picking him up and placing him on the couch before running out, not before kissing his forehead of course.

"Morning darling" I joke as I lean against the locker beside Peter's.

"Morning" he smiles at me and I look around.

"You're taking forever" I sigh as I stand up straight, seeing him start putting his stuff of quicker.

"Peter I was joking" I say, placing my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me, his face pink. Why is his face pink? Is he sick?

"Are you sick? You're warm" I say as I place my hand on his forehead.

"I-I'm fine" he stutters and I let my arm fall, shrugging as I walk to my first period.

••••

"Hey Peter" Liz says as she walks over to Peter and Ned's table in science. I glance up secretly as I watch them, not paying attention as I dissect the frog.

"I'm throwing a party tonight, I'd like it if you could come" she says and Peter starts nodding. I get a weird feeling in my stomach and then in my hand.

"Y/N" my partner says as she takes my dissecting knife away.

"Shit" I curse as I hold my hand.

"Hey Mrs. Wilson?" My partner asks, calling the teacher over.

"May I go to the nurses office to get a bandaid?" I ask and show her my hand that's bleeding, blood going all over my hand, the cut being in the middle.

"Oh dear" she says and nods.

"I'll get your books for you after class" my partner says and I smile gratefully and rush out.

••••

"Good job" Michelle says as I attempt to carry my books and tray in line.

"Oh god" I say, looking at the silverware, knowing I won't be able to grab it. I have a stare down with the silverware, as if that'll help anything.

"Here let me" Peter says before he picks up my tray, and the silverware.

"Oh my knight and shining armor" I joke as we walk to the table.

"I don't think Mrs. Wilson is going to let you dissect anything for a while" Ned stated and I laugh.

"Yea I know" I say, glaring at my milk, not even attempting it as I start eating my frozen strawberries.

"One of us should stay with you tonight to help" Ned says.

"I'm busy" Michelle quickly says, looking at Ned with a smirk.

"I have a family thing" Ned says and I shrug.

"It's fine, I'll be fine" I say, smiling.

"I'm free" Peter says and I raise my eyebrows.

"You're free?" I ask, knowingly.

"Nothing will happen in one day" he says quietly and I nod.

"If you're sure you want too" I say and he nods.

"Plus I haven't been able to play with Harry Pawter in a while" he says grinning, making my stomach feel weird. What the hell? I just fed you, what do you want from me?

••••

"You know I'm perfectly capable of staying alone" I say and he shrugs, tossing his bag on the couch, along with mine.