Peter Parker-Detention

"Come on! I forgot to do the homework" my best friend, Macy groans out and I look at the teacher before sliding my paper to her. She cheers quietly before copying down the answers.

"Wilson!" The teacher exclaims.

"Are you cheating?" He asks and walks over.

He grabs the paper before lifting it to his face.

"Miss L/N. detention after school till 5" he says and walks off, leaving me.

"I'm sorry" macy whispers and I just sigh.

Why did I get in trouble but not her? She the one who was copying me.

And that all is how I got here, on my way to detention. I've never had detention before.

I walk in to see a few people scattered around. Peter Parker, Michelle, a couple that also makeup in the hallway, and a senior girl that I'm not aware of name.

I slide into a seat at the far left and open my bag, pulling out a book. I hold it up and slide my phone out, putting it in front of the book with the brightness all the way down. I scroll through Snapchat stories, forgetting that my phones not on vibrate, and a video plays loudly before I quickly turn the phone off, acting like nothing happened.

"Who's phone?" Mr. Wilson asks and we all just look forward.

"Y/N" the boy by his girlfriend, Jerry and Beth, says.

"Miss L/N" he says and I stand, walking to the front and handing him my phone.

I see the boy smirking and I glare at him slightly before sitting back down, reading the book. I feel my eyes close and I lay my head on my arms.
I take a short nap before it's interrupted by light things being thrown into my hair. I lift my hair, picking out paper balls from my hair and laying them out on my desk.

"Hey" I hear a girl whisper and I look to see Michelle holding up her sketch book opened to a drawings of me laying down, drooling. My face heats up and I quickly wipe my cheek.

I wipe the desk quickly and I look at the clock.
4:12

I mentally groan before there's a red light from above the door beeping.

"Everyone quickly and calmly gather your stuff, quickly" Mr. Wilson says, almost falling out of his seat.

"What's happening?" The senior asks. Tara! That's her name!

"There's an emergency. Everyone get a partner and cling to each other or whatever. Don't leave that partner so if we get separated you stay together" he commands and everyone gets together. The senior clings to Michelle as the couple grab each other, leaving Peter and I.

"Good. Okay come on, hurry" Mr. Wilson says as Peter and I walk beside each other, not touching like everyone else.

"L/N, Parker, grip each other in case you run" he says and we quickly grab each other's hand.

I feel a heat rush though my right hand as my heart flutters a bit. He is quite cute... no what am I saying?

"What's going on?" Beth asks as we turn a corner to see a man. He turns and points his gun at us. There's screams before we all run.

"Where's somewhere safer?" Peter asks as we skid around a corner.

"The Library, there's a small compartment between the book shelves to read in" I say and he nods, his grip getting tighter as we run into the library, blocking the door and running to the place.

I grip my phone as we try to call down. I dial the three numbers before holding it to my ear.

"Hello I'm Y/N L/N and I'm at the school-there's some shooter here" I say as my eyes well up.

"We have help on their way right now, thank you for calling" the lady says and the call drops.

"No" I mumble as I try to call back but it doesn't call, due to not having service.

"I hope everyone is okay" Peter whispers and I nod, sinking further into the corner.

"Hey it's going to be okay" he whispers and I bite my lip.

"I hope" I whisper back. I feel him scoot closer, probably due to fear, and I grab his hand when I hear a noise.

"It's okay" he whispers to me and i then find myself with my head in his chest as he rubs my back.

"What if it's not okay though?" I whisper to him.

"It will be. I promise" he whispers and I take a deep breath.

We sit there for about ten minutes before there's a banging.

"It's the police!" Someone shouts before the door bangs open. The find us and help us out of the school.

"Thank god you guys are alright" Mr. Wilson says as he sees us come out. I notice everyone else out and forget about my hand on Peter's.

I notice a man with handcuffs on in the police car and he locks eye contact with me. I jump when he bangs his head on the window.

Peter rubs his thumb on the back of my hand and I take a deep breath.

"It's okay now, I promise" he whispers to me and I give a grateful smile.