Tom Holland- Glasses and Trouble

Requested by wovho_ 😊 imma probably make a part 2 to this when I wake up. That is, if I can get to sleep. I woke up at 5 and it's 7 now. 🙄

"And what I need is your body, your freaky love"

I open my eyes with a whine to Freaky Love by Captain Kid, turning my phones alarm off with a yawn. I lay back down, knowing I should get up.

I finally let out a groan and roll out of the comfort mess of my bed. I grab my clothes and my glasses, walking to the bathroom and getting ready for the day. I slip on the skirt and shirt and brush my teeth and comb my hair. I get done and put my socks and shoes on, grabbing my fully charged phone. I watch a show on Netflix as I eat my breakfast, dreading school.

I love school, I love seeing my friends and all, but some people don't like the fact that I'm good in school. I can't help it that I pay attention while you're talking. Wow I'm salty, I need coffee.

I make my coffee and drink it before heading out of my house, heading to my school a couple blocks away.

_____

"Does anyone know the answer to problem 22?" The teacher asks and I raise my hand when no one else will.

"Ahh yes, L/N?" The teacher asks with a smile.

"345.98" I say and she nods.

"Correct!" She exclaims and writes down the answer on the board.

The sound of someone knocking on the door echoes through the room and we all immediately look at the door.

The teacher opens it to show Tom Holland. He's a trouble maker who moved her this year from London. He never pays attention in class yet remains good grades. He always talks back to people, but all the girls like him because he's good looking and because they like bad boys.

"Ahh Mr. Holland, take a seat next to Y/N" the teacher says and my eyes dart to my notebook as I try to take down notes.

This is not happening.

He walks to my table and sits beside me, propping his feet on the table. I glance at them before looking back at the board, pushing up my glasses.

"Did you get the History done?" I hear a whisper and I nod.

He doesn't respond and I continue paying attention to the lesson until the class ends.

_____

"You should feel grateful! You get to sit with Tom!" My friend, Macy exclaims.

"But he's intimidating and scares me kind of" I mumble and she laughs.

"But he's hot" she points out and I shrug, poking at my mashed potatoes with my fork.

"I just want to continue doing all my work without any distractions" I state and she rolls her eyes.

"That's not gonna last long" she says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I ask, immediately understanding when Tom takes a seat beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Hello?" I ask, my face heating up.

"Just wanted to see how ya guys are" he says, smirking.

"We're good" Macy says and he glances at me.

"I'll see you in 7th period" he says to me, winking before walking off.

"Macy what just happened?" I ask, gulping.