Peter Parker-Musical

Peter is forced to join the schools musical.
(Also I'm thinking about making something like this into a fanfic? Should I?)

3rd POV

Everyone knew who she was. She wasn't popular, she was quite a geeky girl who was happy with her hobbies and things she found interesting. She loves choir and musical. She always tried her hardest during practices, unlike many people who joined musical and choir.

He was a shy boy who was also comfortable with the things he liked and participated in; musical was not one of them. He has two left feet and not a very big dance background. He has secrets that only a small handful of people know. Peter Parker.

"Please! I don't have a talented bone in my body in that area" Peter Parker begs to his principal.

"I'm sorry, Peter. But it seems as if detention isn't doing you any good and I know you'll be kept a close eye on in musical" the principal finishes and the boy sighs before trudging out, his best friend Ned following.

"What?" Ned asks, confused.

"I have to join the stupid musical" Peter sighs as he shoves stuff in his locker.

"Ha, sucks to be you" Ned pats his back before laughing and walking out of the school.

The brunette slowly trudges to the auditorium, hearing claps and singing.

(Y/N is Quinnnnnn-aka the blonde in the second couple)

"Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard where we can go, no one will know" a beautiful soft voice sings as he peaks into the auditorium. Past all the seats there's a group of people dancing around and singing, another group on the side of the stage doing backups and clapping. They all seem to be happy fun.

Peter starts walking in quietly, watching them all.

"Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you"

Peter's eyes land on the Y/H/C girl dancing with a bright smile on her face.

They all finish, noticing Peter standing there.

"Oh, hello" the beautiful girl that had Peter blushing says smiling.

"H-hey" Peter stutters, mentally cursing himself.

"You must be Peter! Welcome to musical" a boy who Peter noticed to be Darren says and brings Peter onto the stage.

"So the principal is making you do musical, huh?" Darren asks and Peter nods.

"Well we are about to do auditions right now so you're just in time" another girl, Rachel says smiling. Everyone auditions, even Peter-who was practically about to pass out.

But he was reassured when he got down and Y/N was about to go on. She patted his back with a soft smile.

"You did really good by the way" she say said before going into the stage.

Y/N smiled as she remember last years audition. She had got Jan in Grease. This year she is auditioning for Little Red Riding Hood in the schools musical, Into The Woods.

She girl had always loved the character so when she found out she had a chance to be the character she was thrilled.

She nods at the pianist who nods and begins reading off the paper.

"On my own, pretending he's beside me. All alone I walk without him till morning. Without him I feel his arms around me and when I loose my way I close my eyes and he has found me"

Peter's eyes widen slightly at the soft yet powerful voice, not expecting her to be able to sing like that.

"And I know it's only in my mind, that I'm talking to myself and not to him. And although I know hag he is blind, still I say. There's a way for us. I love him, but when the night is over, he is gone, the river is just a river. Without him the world around me changes. The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers." She sings and finishes up the song. When she's done she breaths out deeply with a smile and walks off.

••••

"The list is out" Peer tells his friend nervously.

"I thought you didn't care about musical" Ned smirks and Peter rolls his eyes.

"Well I'm curious" he says in his defense. The two walk to the auditorium door to be met with Y/N getting to the door and smiling.

"Who did you get?" Peter asks making her jump.

"I got Cinderella. It's not Red Riding Hood, but I guess she's more my voice" Y/N shrugs before looking at the list again and smiling.

"See you at practice, Charming" Y/N smiles at Peter before walking off.

Ned and Peter give each other looks before running to the list and scanning their eyes over it.

Peter Parker as Prince Charming