Spiderman-Spiderman's Clothes Part 3

"Miss Y/N" the teacher says as I start to drift off.

"Yes?" I quickly ask.

"Could you take this to Coach Wilson?" She asks and I nod.

"Might wake you up. He's in the gym" she says and I nod.

"Thank you. Tell him they're the syllabus'" she says as I lift up the pile of paper packets.

"No problem, and I will" I say as I somehow open the door with my elbows.

I make my way to the gym, glaring at the door of thing that I have to push down on. I try to push it down with my elbows but it doesn't work. I groan before getting an idea. I place my for on it, pushing it down as I hobble it, putting my leg down as everyone turns to face me as I carry the papers to Mr. Wilson who is trying to put on a video of Captain America.

"Mrs. Williams said these are the syllabus'" I tell him and he nods.

"Ahh yes. Could you pass them out as I try to work this?" He asks and I nod.

I begin taking one by one, handing them to everyone.

I get to the last few people and hand them the packets.

"Thank you" a boy with short black hair says.

"No prob, bob" I smile at him, handing Michelle, I think it is, one.

She nods at me and I nod back, turning to walk down the stairs and noticing a cute kid with curly brown hair and brown eyes looking at me. I smile at him before waking down the steps.

"Have a good day, Mr. Wilson" I smile as I leave, going back to my class.

Peter's POV

"That was her" I whisper to Ned.

"Her? Y/N L/N?" He asks and I nod.

"The only time I see her is at lunch" I whisper back.

"How did you get to talk to someone like that two times?" He asks.

"What are you nerds talking about?" Michelle asks.

"Peter has a crush on Y/N" Ned says.

"Really? Have you ever talked to her?" Michelle asks me.

"Well, not exactly. But we made eye contact and she smiled at me" I say.

"That's her being nice. She's always nice" Michelle says shrugging, looking down at her book as I feel myself frown.

"Oh god Peter" she sighs, closing her book.

"Okay. I have her in my Spanish class before lunch. Would you like it if I asked her to eat with me?" She asks and I smile, nodding.

"Yes! I mean sure" I say, trying to play it cool. She just shakes her head as she goes back to her book, leaving me a smiling mess.

3rd POV

"I have to be honest, I thought you were going to be a weirdo" Michelle tells Y/N as they wait to get their lunch.

"Ahh that's kind of opinionated" the girls laughs, rubbing the back of her neck before grabbing a tray.

"It's cool to be weird. I'm weird" Michelle shrugs and Y/N smiles.

They get their food while making small talk.

"Follow me" Michelle says and she nods before following the brunette to a table, sitting down beside her.

"Oh, Y/N this is Ned and Peter" Michelle says as the two boys sit down.